Got my Aerotank Mini today!

So today I received the Aerotank Mini I won in Tameiki's recent contest. (Thanks again btw ;) )

This thing is pretty sweet. Love the new drip tip design and the new stainless steel tank!

This thing has a TON of airflow, 5 times more than any other pro-tank i've used.

2chnsc7.jpg

Side note: Has anyone seen kanger coils like this? I haven't used a pro-tank in quite some time, but have never seen these. A new design to replace the old ones maybe?

2edun7k.jpg

I have tried the new dual coil that is enclosed in my mini pro-tank 3. I had hoped it would stop the flooding/leaking. It didn't. I'm starting to think I bought a knockoff. I can't make it work.

Please keep us updated on how you like it. One of the things I want to know is how it performs with less than half a tank. All of my minis (2 & 3) seem to start leaking. I like kanger's products, I just can't get them to work for me. I have been waiting for a good non-biased review that I trust before pulling the trigger on the aerotank mini. I'm needing a good small tank for portability on my VV3.0

I'm going to vape on this thing for the rest of the night, but then I will be paying it forward to a friend that doesn't have much money for supplies.

I will let you know how it works out! I haven't vaped a tank in so long its hard to tell, but so far it seems to have a LOT more airflow than I remember.

Also, the newly designed airflow control and the added stainless steel tank are both GREAT features. I'm also really liking the new drip tip, it's very similar to the kayfun tip which I love. IMO this thing is the best tank kanger has released thus far.

Thanks! I have been waiting on the mini version of the Nautilus, but I really like the standard ss tank and the fact I can order it today. I spend most of the time in my car, so the MPV and nautilus works great, but when I'm in the office/shop it is just too big.

Well if anyone can make it leak it would be me. My KPT mini 2 is identical to my buddy's at work. We bought them at the same place near the same time. He has had no problem with his. I haven't either until last week. It dumped half a tank through the coil. I have not tried it since, but have not needed it. I really like it, I will put another coil in it and try again later. In the mean time, I think it is time to get the mini aerotank... Like I really needed an excuse to buy something!

I had two KPT2 minis (traded them off) and currently have five KPT3 minis... other than an occasional drop that hits the battery contact (and I do mean occasional), I've not had any issues at all with flooding or leaking... unless you count the one with a bad o-ring seal at the top of the glass, lol.

I do get a tiny gurgle from time to time on high PG juices, but since I tend to run 70% as my highest PG in those tanks, the gurgle is virtually stopped. I'm using only 1.5 Ohm coils in the minis, and love the flavor and vapor production from them... Yes, the draw is tighter, and I wouldn't mind opening them just a tad, but a drill will do the trick if really felt so inclined, :D

I wouldn't mind trying an AT mini, or even the new ATv2... but mostly because of the SS tanks!

Glad to hear it got to you all safe and sound! You mention airflow but how's the flavor on these new coils? :)

It's been so long since I've used a tank its hard for me to tell, but it seems to be about the same.

I think kanger did a great job with fixing all of the issues people didn't like about the original from what I can tell.

I really like how the airflow adjustment is free spinning, whereas it cannot be locked in place. Can't count how many times I got my old aerotank adjustment ring stuck. It DOES have plenty of tension though so it will not move accidently.

I really like how the airflow adjustment is free spinning, whereas it cannot be locked in place. Can't count how many times I got my old aerotank adjustment ring stuck. It DOES have plenty of tension though so it will not move accidently.

That's good to hear. When I got the original Aerotank I played hell trying to unstick the airflow ring that didn't want to budge. That happened when I was trying to remove the base from the tank and it was stuck but good. lol

That's good to hear. When I got the original Aerotank I played hell trying to unstick the airflow ring that didn't want to budge. That happened when I was trying to remove the base from the tank and it was stuck but good. lol

YES! I did that like 150 times with my aero-base. Lol. This new ring is WAAAYYYY better.