Vp Passthrough Durability Test

Christopher

VP Passthrough can be purchased Here

So we finally got the durability test video done! For those of you wondering just how long lasting the VP Passthrough is, we hope this video will help.

VP Passthrough Durability Test - Over 2600 LBS of Pressure Availble at the Vapor Talk Store

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8NGdZbKzUo

Don't forget to head over to Youtube to Rate and Comment! :D

Click Here for Full Quality Video

We have had quite a few requests for more durability testing, the problem is getting all the video in under 10 minutes. (It's harder than it sounds)

But if we get enough requests and ideas in the ticket center we'll do some more testing.

Perhaps we can test The Spade next? (Which could take the same abuse no problem) Not sure what I'd put it up against, perhaps a 510 battery?

Either way I'm sure we can all agree the Passthough is going to last a long time. :D

We have had quite a few requests for more durability testing, the problem is getting all the video in under 10 minutes. (It's harder than it sounds)

But if we get enough requests and ideas in the ticket center we'll do some more testing.

Perhaps we can test The Spade next? (Which could take the same abuse no problem) Not sure what I'd put it up against, perhaps a 510 battery?

Either way I'm sure we can all agree the Passthough is going to last a long time. :D

piece of cake, i just got done editing 4 1/2 hours of raw video down to 3 2-minute long news segments. if i were in town, i would help you out. better yet, if i had a disposable VP-PT, i'd shoot one for you (might even narrate it too :thumbsup: )

here on the airbase, we have a lot of heavy vehicles we can stuff over with. i dont think i could get a f-16 to run it over. but i do know people that drive tanker trucks that refuel the planes.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines