IYO, best Tabac flavored juice?

I know this is probably asked on a regular basis, so please forgive me if its a beaten horse. But the flip side of this is that juices are always changing so maybe there`s something brand new that can be recommended?

First, let me give you my background, so you understand me better. Iv been vaping for about 5-6 weeks now. I smoked CIGARS for the last 7-8 years. I loved a strong cigar, with a very strong Habano or Corojo ligero mix, usually on the maduro (black) side of wrappers. I smoked lots of Perdomos and Rocky Patels, that type. I loved the burn that comes with a strong cigar, the opening of the sinus and the throat hit. I am (was) completely used to massive doses of nic.

So, I`m assuming a straight VG juice really needs not apply.

I started out with Imperial, and while its not the dogs bollocks, it does have a saccharin taste that gets old fast. I do not like sacchin at all.

I tried My Vapor Store`s 55, way too peachy for me. Not really liking peach.

Right now I`m hitting Highbrows cigar blend in a 70-30 mix with 36mg and its pretty good with a hint of caramel, but its on the lighter side of taste when compared to what I would really like.

Now, I know there may/will be limitations, and I`ll be happy with the what`s available, as I really like the vape experience over the smoke nastiness. But, I would like more, we all want more don't we?

Soo, for any of you folks that know exactly where I`m coming from, can you help me?

TIA,

R

I was a cigar smoker for 30 years... and it is darn hard to find the right flavor, I know. It's really hard to find anyone that can duplicate the Maduro wrapper and strong Cuban-seed flavors. Most of what I've tried in the past few months has been too nutty (hazelnut) or like you said, too heavy with saccharin aftertaste for my needs.

I found that Liqua's Cuban Cigar is a really good flavor, although I do mix a hint of Vanilla and/or Black Cherry with it to soften and sweeten it a bit when I get tired of the straight flavor. When I mix, I mix them 4:1 or 4:1:1 if I add in Black Cherry. Also, adding a couple drops of Atomic Fireball flavor to a tank-full really adds a nice kick to it too :)

Liqua's PG/VG ratio is 80/20, so it has a nice throat hit, but if you want to soften it a bit, mix in your Vanilla with a lesser PG ratio... I tend to use 50/50, so the throat hit is less, and the Vanilla has a better overall flavor at that ratio.

Danka Earth Bro,

Found some at scvapes, will be trying it. Reviews mention a certain spice to it. :?)

Ya, I`m looking for the spiciness I loved in cigars. Wondering if a drop of tabasco (mixed in?) wouldn't hurt? LOL.

Cheers,

Randall

I have tried quite a few tobacco flavors. The EVO line from The Veteran Vaper, a supporting supplier, are good. My favorite is the Whisper, very light tobacco flavor. The Crimson Leaf is also very good with a nice spice flavor. I have tried most of them and was pleased, even with the flavors that were a bit too strong for my taste.

Thanks Guys, will definitely be checking out the Jango, the reviews look good.

Earth Bro, the cinnamon sounds perfect, I do remember some of my favorite cigars had hints of cinnamon in them.

Will check out VV also, thanks for all the suggestions. :yes

Cheers,

R