Hello, newbie here

V-Kaff

Hi everyone, I'm Kaff, relatively new to vaping. Got my first starter kit from my friends on my birthday. I've been vaping about 2 months and trying to spend my spare time studying e-cig knowledge. What I have in hand is ISMK EVOD kit, I think it is quite handy and the feature of self-lock is good. But I'm thinking about buying other e-cig, any suggestion? Anyway, definitely would like to know more about vaping. Thanks!

V-Kaff, I started with an Evod setup too. I "moved up" to the MVP2. I love the fact I only have to charge it a couple of times a week instead of every day. My hubby likes his Evod and has no intention of moving on to another set up. The Twist or Spinner is good too.

I looked and studied the equipment before I made my first purchase and mine was going to be x2 because my wife was doing it too. We went with smok vv winders in 1300mah. Aspire et-s tanks bottom coils and hold roughly 2 to 3 ml I believe. These setups suit our needs perfectly. We were long time smokers and wanted to quit. 2 weeks analog free for my wife now and 6 days for me btw. I guess you have to look at what your needs and useage are. We use ours to replace analogs and eventually live nic free so we vape the same as when we smoked. Some people I know vape throughout the day and require more elaborate setups and higher mah batteries.

• 2 weeks later...

mvince201 & bobsyeruncle & VapeMama & Tx Biker

Thanks for your suggestions! I'll take a look at Spinner or ego twist. I do love my ISMK evod, but just want to see other e-cigs and learn about the difference.

• 3 weeks later...

my personal #2 on the go kindof set up is the emow. its nice with the airflow adjustment, the starter kit comes with everything you need. suggestion is to keep your old set ups in case one runs out. weve had a couple threads here now where weve been stressing the backups aspect of this hobby. especially if youre just quitting recently. you dont want to have one run out randomly or break and youre stuck with analogs.

Hope this works out for you! welcome!!!

Welcome! there are many flavors in the market what you want to have... from my suggestion you can refer NOTSOSMELLY.com ... one of mine friend recommend it and its new store...

Welcome!

EVODs are a great starter set-up. Next steps are always something variable-voltage and/or variable wattage like a Spinner, Twist, MVP 2.0, VV-V3, etc. The VTR requires replaceable/rechargeable batteries, and is quite expensive once you factor the price of the device, batteries, and charger (especially for a noobie starting out).

Back-ups! Back-ups! Back-ups! YES, you will need them eventually :)

Another thing you should always have in reserve are at least a couple of tanks, and a box of coils at a minimum. Batteries fail or run out of juice when you least expect them, but tanks can leak, crack (if plastic), or break (if dropped), and coils will always fail when you away from home, or down to your last coil... Murphy's Law does exist :)