Great Experience with Vapor Talk Store

I buy a lot of things online and have had mixed results. I recently purchased some nautilus coils and 510 atomizers from the Vapor Talk Store. I can't say enough good things about the experience. The prices were great and I really appreciated the email updates.

I originally went to the store to support this great forum, and I found out the store is just as good as the forum!

I will check here first for all of my purchases!

Thanks.

In the past I wanted to support the store and the forum, especially because of the great customer service but they never carried what I wanted and the prices were a bit too high. That's not the case anymore. More products that are popular are coming in and the prices are better than anywhere else. I just wish I weren't so stocked up right now... lol

I am trying to use restraint. I bought a few things this week, that would help me utilize the stuff i have. I am finishing off all my little partial bottles of juice by dripping them. It is really cool. I just can't do it long, I only have 24mg/ml juice. I am waiting until my app says I have saved more from quitting smoking than I have spent on vaping. It may be a while!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines