New to Vaping

Hey everyone,

So I just picked up my first mod last week and I'm already hooked. I tried a few e-cigs a few times in the past year and liked them but never got around to buying myself something until last week. I didn't smoke cigs but I did cigars and hookha mostly. The liquids I purchased have little to 0 Nicotine. I purchased the x6 mod (I like the variable voltage) and it came with a tank that I didn't care for the once I put it on and got it going, so a few days ago I picked up 2 types of cheap clearomizers (a top coil and a bottom coil, not duel) to give them a try. Tell you what, I ain't going back to that crappy tank it came with! I do prefer the top coil one I have right now. I'm already looking to buy a nicer tank in the coming days, just from how much I love the clearomizers. I'm a techy guy and I love customization, so this hobby is already getting me excited.

I'm glad to be apart of this community and look forward to learning a lot more and sharing my experiences. Now to figure out which mod I'm going to buy next lol. :evil:

Welcome to Vapor Talk! :)

If you like variable voltage I would suggest a Vision Spinner or the Vision Spinner v2. Both are work horses and work very well. If you're looking for a variable voltage/variable wattage APV (Advanced Personal Vaporizer), then I'd go with the iTaste VTR, it's a box style. For mechanical "mods", my Magneto is the go to device for me. These are just my personal preferences. Any tank that has 510 threading will work on these so your choices are vast. Others will come along and offer their suggestions, I'm sure. :)

My advice is to take your time and enjoy what you have for now. DO NOT RUSH OUT AND BUY A MECH MOD AND AN RBA! There are alot of people jumping right into things these days and it is a little worrysome. I've been vaping for about 4 years now, and I still remember my first ego style pv. I thought the world of it, but ever since switching to rba's I honestly cant even enjoy the more basic pv's anymore. I ruined my self, maybe for the better, maybe not. The point is that dont move up unless what you have just isnt doing it for you anymore.