Hey guy, need a little help.

So I was vaping in my castle RDA today, and then all of a sudden it stopped firing. Then I went to unscrew it to check it out and it slid right out without unscrewing. When I looked at it I found out that the insulator and connection had came apart from the cover. Does anyone know what I can use to reconnect it to my atty?

Here r a couple picsvuha5e9u.jpg

The shelve just slid off of the 510 connection. qady8epu.jpg

So I guess I just need a bonding agent that is heat resistant. This is my authentic Castle RDA so I would like to fix it if possible. Thanks for your help guys and girl. Vape on!!!

It looks like that is press-fit. You'll need to flare the head of the threaded piece and re-press it, OR weld or solder that with a conductive material... JB-Weld won't work as it is a horrible conductor of electricity, and you need to conduct electricity up those threads to the body. That is your ground from your battery. No conductivity = no coil firing....

I guess I could try flaring and repressing it if that doesn't work, I will have to go get me a new soldering rod. I lost my other one in my last move. Thanks Richstag and Earthling. If anyone has another suggestion, I would love to hear it.

They said since I've had the RDA for a month, it's no longer under warranty. I think a $100 RDA should have a little better warranty than that. So if ur going to buy a vape smith product , u should know they will only stand behind their product for a month.