Hello! Newbie here!

sandiclause

The place I go to does not have that much variety in juices. I have taken members advice on internet sites and wow!! Can't believe all the different flavors out there. Gonna order some my next payday and can't wait cause they have flavors that I like. I like the idea of labeling, but again, I have to invest in more carts so I can have variety. Hope that was the right term! lol This stuff is like a foreign language to me!! haha The place I was checking online is EC Blend and I didn't even know you could get an extra shot to make it more flavorful! So excited to try it cause the juices I got now the taste is very faint.

The place I go to does not have that much variety in juices. I have taken members advice on internet sites and wow!! Can't believe all the different flavors out there. Gonna order some my next payday and can't wait cause they have flavors that I like. I like the idea of labeling, but again, I have to invest in more carts so I can have variety. Hope that was the right term! lol This stuff is like a foreign language to me!! haha The place I was checking online is EC Blend and I didn't even know you could get an extra shot to make it more flavorful! So excited to try it cause the juices I got now the taste is very faint.

Just so you're aware -- EC Blends does not make the juice until you order it so many (not all) are going to need to steep for nearly a week or more before the flavor comes into its own. In a few more days I'll be ordering my ADV flavor from them in 125 ml bottles. I usually steep these for nearly a month before this particular flavor "ripens". :)