EVOD Glass starter kit

chud

The "really big e-cigs" are probably mechanical mods or APVs (Advanced Personal Vaporizers). For now, since you're just starting out, your Evod battery should be good until you're ready to move up. Then, when you're ready for the next step, I'd suggest a Vision Spinner. That's a variable voltage battery. It looks like an Evod battery except it has a little dial on the bottom so you can adjust how much voltage you want to use from 3.3v - 4.8v. Baby steps. We'll be here to guide you if you want. :)

Yep, I use my eGo-style/EVOD batteries with a ProTank3 mini tank when out-and-about... when at home, I use my MVP box-mod more than anything, simply because it has more "life" for a couple day's of vaping before re-charge, and my slim batteries are good for a full day, maybe a bit more.

Even though I have various mods and APVs, I prefer to use my Vision Spinners. I have Spinners in 900 mAh, 1300 mAh and the new Vision Spinner v2. The 900 mAh battery will last me a good part of the day easily while the 1300 mAh will take me well into the next day of chain vaping. The v2 Spinner is still too new for me to gauge but it's rated at 1600 mAh so it lasts even longer without being bulky. The charging thing on the v2 is still a little wonky though...

I'm running 950 mAh and 1100 mAh batteries, and the 1100's will last all day plus some, whereas the 950's just can't make it all day.

I've not picked up a new spinner yet... and I'll probably be ready for one by the time the V3's come out, lol

Love my MVP 2.0 for sitting around the house or working at my desk... that thing is a work-horse, and will last 2-3 days on a charge!

Love my MVP 2.0 for sitting around the house or working at my desk... that thing is a work-horse, and will last 2-3 days on a charge!

I've been looking at those but so far have been able to resist. My iTaste VTR lasts forever with the 18650 3400 mAh batteries... :)

Hey, I bought mine for $40, which is less than half what a VTR, charger, and a couple of good batteries will run!!

Oh, and they come in this thing called "variety"... not just Jungle Camo and fingerprint-magnet :D

Although a VTR will be my next MOD... if I don't pull the trigger on a Tesla first, lol... but I'm holding out for the next versions... I'm hoping they will release them this fall or winter?

Edited by Earthling789

Yeah, starting out on a VTR isn't cheap. Mine was on a major pre-sale at "only" $72, but I also had to buy the batteries and charger. When all was said and done I think it wound up to be over $150 total but I'm pretty happy to have a couple of extra fully-charged batteries on me at all times to replace the drained one when needed instead of having to wait for it to recharge. I'm not long on patience when it comes to vaping. :)

I've seen VTR's for around $60-ish, and a decent charger with 4 batteries would be in the $40-50 range, which is why I've not pulled the trigger on one yet... I'm still holding out for a different color-scheme... black, titanium blue, something with brass/gold/copper... anything better than the fingerprint magnet or green ones they have now!

And, the MVP does allow pass-through. It's not a true pass-through, but it does charge during use if necessary... I've done it before, but it's awkward because you want to stand it up on the bottom, and the dang cord won't let you :D

I'm still holding out for a different color-scheme... black, titanium blue, something with brass/gold/copper... anything better than the fingerprint magnet or green ones they have now!

When I finally learned not to look at it, I don't mind the fingerprint magnet anymore. There are a couple of wraps I've been contemplating though, just to give it a bit of color -- minus the fingerprints. :D