Jury duty

I cannot imagine it would be a problem. You will have to put your cell phone in a locker but that's about it. I had federal jury duty and it was a couple years ago when I still smoked. I took my cigarettes and lighter in my pocket no problem. I cant see how taking your PV in your pocket would be a problem.

I've served jury duty a couple of times... years ago, they allowed the jurors to smoke in the jury-room, and they allowed drinks in the main courtrooms, too. But, today, they don't even allow a bottle of water in the court-room, and jurors aren't even allowed pen/paper unless you're on Grand Jury.

When you go through your orientation with the court-officer, they will tell you the rules they have in place... and you can ask about your vaping gear at that time.

i had jury duty last year out here in Cali. I dont know what its like in other parts of the country but out here they have xray machines and metal detectors at the entrance. The police saw my ego and told me to take it back to my car. :(

If they do not allow it inside the jury room both times I have served jury duty you had a locker to put your cell phone and stuff in. I may have had to leave my smokes and lighter in there to be honest I cannot remember. I am sure everywhere is different though.

Well down in my neck of the woods, Miami, I imagine that I wouldn't get past any of the "elite" guards manning the magnetometer with my e-cig. Add to that the misery that is jury duty I would just have to rough it and wait until I was excused to enjoy it on the way home. No disrespect for the people who do that job but sometimes it gets a little ridiculous.

Tell me about it, not a real populated county so, your in the Jury pool for a month.

Only a month?? Up here, you're stuck for 6-months, minimum! And the first time I served jury duty, the clerk failed to mail out the next batch of summons on time, so everyone that was currently serving was auto-drafted into a second round... a full year of jury duty :( But at least they took us off the register for 10 years... guess what happened on year # 12? :D

Made it in with 2 fully charged MVP 2s , 3 tanks, and 2 bottles of space jam. Put it in my backpack and ran it through the X-ray machine. They never said a word. Got some funny looks in the jury room when vaping but nobody said anything.