is there expiration date for juices?

Yes, everything has an expiration date... even the bar of soap you used this morning, and things you'd not believe, like the remote control for your TV.

Typically, all the juices I've bought have an expiry of about 12-months from manufacture. Now, pg, vg, and flavorings actually last much longer than that, but if I had to guess, I'd say 1-year is more of a "best if used by" indicator for flavor consistency or to prevent separation/settling by gravity. As long as you keep the juices in a cool area, away from sunlight, lids on the bottles, shake them occasionally, etc... they will likely be "safe" to use beyond the 1-yr mark, again, because the pg/vg/flavors are good for much longer in their individual states - PG = 2-yrs, VG = 5-yrs, and flavorings vary from 2-yrs to decades.

I believe the expiration dates on e-liquid are more of a "best by" date not a hard expiration date. The main thing is nicotine degrades over time and will be a lower concentration on older liquids.

With that said, I could be wrong. It doesnt last that long at my house. I either use it or give it away and now that I am a one flavor trooper I am sure it iwll never get old on me haha.