Aspire Nautilus coil reuse

So pretty straight forward question here. I just bought a new liquid so i put it in my tank (aspire nauti) , using same head as previous liquid. I only have one spare head left right now. I want to switch out heads because i can still taste a bit of the old liquid (which tasted like an air freshener). But i dont want to be left with no heads if this one i put in goes bonkers on me. Is there a way i can just clean off this head, let it dry and re use it with no old flavor repercussions?

So pretty straight forward question here. I just bought a new liquid so i put it in my tank (aspire nauti) , using same head as previous liquid. I only have one spare head left right now. I want to switch out heads because i can still taste a bit of the old liquid (which tasted like an air freshener). But i dont want to be left with no heads if this one i put in goes bonkers on me. Is there a way i can just clean off this head, let it dry and re use it with no old flavor repercussions?

Get some 91% alcohol from walgreens and lil tuppermaid container, babyfood jar, anything with a lid. Rinse it under water then drop it in there to soak. After a few hours (I soak mine overnight but most people say a few hours) rinse it REALLY good with water and let it dry.

After it's totally dry (maybe 24 hours or so) drop a few drops of liquid you're going to use into the coil, then screw it in place. Fill your tank with liquid, stand it upright and let it stand about 5 or 10 minutes to soak up all that goodness and let her rip. She'll be good as new.

You can also use pure white vodka, everyone but me and my OCD seems to have way more vodka than rubbing alcohol lying around. I recommend 91 % because I use it, someone else will have to help with the vodka if that's what you prefer to use.

Also, since you used a container with a lid, you can reuse the alcohol. You can soak other vaping stuff in it the same way, just make sure to rinse it thoroughly because you don't want to vape alcohol or burn that taste into your wicks, but between rinsing under the sink and it evaporating I've never had a problem with it residing after its been rinsed and dried.

I would order a pack of coils though if you haven't, if you clean them they will last a while, but not forever. They're cheap online, unless you get lucky and they're affordable at a brick and mortar store near you.

For cleaning my coils I use regular drinking vodka and soak them overnight. For cleaning my HH.357s I only use Premium vodka...just 'cuz. :)

By using vodka, you don't have to worry about rinsing them out as well and thoroughly as you would 91% alcohol.

Let air dry over night so it's really dry and prime with juice before putting into tank or let sit for several minutes so your wicks can absorb the liquid before vaping. :)

Crappy part about this is.... I accidentally drank what vodka was left in the freezer ! What do you think about just some boiled water? Coils only 2 days old, just want to wipe slate clean from that horrid vanilla overload.

Good excuse to go buy more vodka. Lol.

You can try the hot (not boiling hot) water but I would think the vanilla would linger a bit. If you don't mind a hint of vanilla it should be okay...

Haha you are very right on that one. Yeah I have a weird flavor goin on right now. It's my go to extreme ice, with a vanilla hint. Slightly awkward.