Yes, I'm an idiot...

I received my packages in the mail today, hastily opened them up like a kid on Christmas... :animier:

When I went to shelve my coils, I picked up my four boxes of 1.8 Ohm single-coils and put them where they go. Grabbed the second set of four boxes (1.5 Ohm dual coils), and paused... boxes didn't look right...

I was holding 1.5 Ohm SINGLE coils, not Duals....

Checked my order form... yeah, they shipped what was on the paperwork...

Checked my email confirmation... apparently I can't read... I DID order them :(:wallbash:

Next time I need to verify more closely what is in my cart before I hit SUBMIT....

Oh well... at least they're coils I'll use... but now I have to place another order to get the dual-coils I desperately needed (down to my last three 1.5's)... and this time I won't have my 15% off coupon! Live and learn....

Thanks for the offer, but after shipping, I don't think you'd come out ahead (except maybe compared to B&M prices)...

After my discount (15% off of $29.50 for four boxes), I've still got $1.25 in each coil ($6.25/box), which is way more than I normally pay for single-coils... thus the reason I "thought" I was ordering duals... Highest price I've paid for single-coils (until this mistake) was $1/each.

I'll use them eventually... @ 8W on my MVP, they'll only require 3.45V to fire, so they'll conserve battery power if nothing else. And in an EVOD / eGo combo... the power would be no different than running 1.5 dual-coils in my KPT3 minis... 9W and 2.5A

Who knows... it could be a blessing... I might like these better than my 1.8 Ohm's :)

I do this with everything i order online! Smh im lucky enough too live in an area that has many shops with good prices for supply's. I will have too order fluids soon though as i want too try some brands i cant find in local stores.