Clouds on a budget build

crusader1980

Hey guys i'm really new to vaping and im just interested on the cloud size but i don't have a lot of money to blow. I found these "Vape clouds on a budget" builds online and i wanted to know if they were any good; and if they are which one should i choose. Thanks a lot.

Build 1

IGO-W for $10

Sigelei 8W for $30

Sony VTC3 18650 Battery - $10

Build 2

K100 mech mod - $20

Nimbus XL Clone RDA - $20

Sony VTC3 18650 Battery - $10

-by the way how important are ohms and amps for clouds? Thanks again guys!

there are very few of us here but i do it because the flavor is superb. to be honest cloud chasing is for a person that has done lots of research on how to build and wick coils and the safety aspects of it. and most importantly those "kits" should come with a ohm meter.

I would def take love2vapes^^^ advice. Cloud chasing( even with experience) can be dangerous. You need to have a basic understanding of ohms law, the right material, good batteries, ect. Cloud chasing is def not something u want to just jump into. It could get u hurt, and also it could hurt the vaping community as a whole since we r already trying to be regulated, no one in the vaping community wants to give vape haters more ammo. I would advise you to get a decent vv/vw apv and a good tank for starters. I own a tesla mod and it is a very good piece of gear and not to expensive, I also hear that Vamo makes a great vv/vw mod. Aspire nautilus is a great tank, and so is the kanger aerotank ( the aerotank is a little less expensive). This setup may not be a so called cloud chasing rig, but it will produce good flavor and vapor production for some one new to vaping. After you get started, get on YouTube and look at a bunch of how to videos ( rip trippers and grimmgreen r some good ones). Work your way up to using RDA and you will be safer and happier with you vaping experience in the long run. I hope this helps, and good luck.

Copper Cartel and a Tugboat built to .17 FTW!!!!!!

Sorry had to lol

Posted Image

All jokes aside great advice given by those before me. A safer way would be to just buy some 100% vg. Walmart in the baking isle. Also get a VTC5 instead.

Copper Cartel and a Tugboat built to .17 FTW!!!!!!

Sorry had to lol

Posted Image

All jokes aside great advice given by those before me. A safer way would be to just buy some 100% vg. Walmart in the baking isle. Also get a VTC5 instead.

Nice mod collection. I have a few vtc 3's and vtc 5's, truthfully I feel like the vtc 3's hit harder despite the vtc5 is 2600mah over the vtc 3 only at 2000mah

If you have no need for nicotine, and end up purchasing Humco VG just to chase clouds, then please be respectful and don't blow insane clouds in public where people might feel uneasy.

Vaping is a safer alternative to smoking, and the only reason I even vape is to get my nicotine fix. Clouds are only an added bonus, as is the hobby of tinkering with builds.