Phoenix V10

I'm thinking of buying a Phoenix v10... Never dripped before. Is this a good one to start with? What do I use with it?

Quick question. Have you ever rebuilt an atomizer coil?

So why don't you ask him? Not trying to be mean, just saying he would probably be able to give you better advice than the internet. Being as he knows you and your experience.

Edited by mvince201

I'm thinking of buying a Phoenix v10... Never dripped before. Is this a good one to start with? What do I use with it?

I have some family in Bartlett, TN. Are you familiar with rebuildable tanks, sounds like you've been around some coil building and stuff, you just haven't dripped before.

Personally I think dripping is great when I'm relaxing at home and want to really enjoy my vape and my juice. You'll get the full flavor from it. You'll also get more nicotine, so some people drip a lower level nicotine than they would use in a cartomizer.

Tell us a little more about your current equipment and what you're vaping.

Edit: oops meant to say never dripped, not never tripped before. I didn't mean to take it there. Typo corrected.

Edited by charliestheman

If you are going to use standard resistance coils you cand put it on a spinner vv battery.

You will get betterperformace from a mod and a mod will allow you to use lower resistance coils if tou choose that route.

Once you learn the basics of dripping, ohms law, wicking material, coil material, ect. ( best to learn as much as possible, for safety and your face and fingers sake). You will want to start with a wide deck RDA with a very shallow or no drip well( makes building easier). I don't know about the Phoenix v10, but a patriot clone was where I started. Great for a first RDA, IMHO.