Texas buyer, close supplier?

Hey guys. I'm looking for a B&M somewhat close to me (or should Ijust order online?) I have tried a few local juices, most did need steeping. I am waiting on a shipment from an internet supplier including (candy) watermelon and blue cotton candy. The cotton candy from a local supplier tasted so bad, after a week or so of steeping it isn't horrible anymore but definitely not delicious.

I'm scared to buy local bc these vendors have no idea what is in their juices (ie diacetyl)

Any help? Thanks in advance!

Hey guys. I'm looking for a B&M somewhat close to me (or should Ijust order online?) I have tried a few local juices, most did need steeping. I am waiting on a shipment from an internet supplier including (candy) watermelon and blue cotton candy. The cotton candy from a local supplier tasted so bad, after a week or so of steeping it isn't horrible anymore but definitely not delicious.

I'm scared to buy local bc these vendors have no idea what is in their juices (ie diacetyl)

Any help? Thanks in advance!

What mg juice do you vape?

This might help

http://www.vapingmaps.com/

Edited by charliestheman

I was smoking mRlboro reds for 12 years but have 6mg juice. Works good on my vv cranked way up. Houston/katy area. Looking for diacetyl free ejuices with awesome flavors! Thanks for your help (:

Wow then your right close to my fave b&m...check out palm vape on hwy 6. They make their own juices. As far as nic level what worked for me was starting out with 24mg and then working my way down. You started out pretty low for the amount you smoke. If you go to palm vape try out their black & mild. I plan on going there this Saturday again and hang out, shot me a msg if you want to meet up there. Joey is a bit ummm hyper I guess would be the word for him but he is one of the owners, then you have the other co owner which I can't remember his name but I just refer to him as the mix master as he is pretty damn good with his juice mixes. They are expensive with their hardware though. You also have e-cig and vape lounge on the corner of hwy 59 and 1960 right in the same parking lot of chili's. They have some of the best selections of your higher end juices and hardware is for the most part decently priced. Watch out for vapor right on the corner of 1960 and 45, they don't have much and if they think they see a sucker they will up the price on you. E-city vapor is a cool place with a nice selection of juices. I can't remember their exact location.

As fat as I know, diacetyl is old news and I'm pretty sure ALL vendors got the word on that. I don't think you have a worry there....

Let me know if you need some ready to vape juice to tide you over until you can get to a store, I have a couple I could drop in the mail in the morning and should get them before the weekend.

Just message me if you need it. Others have been kind to me and I'll pay it forward whenever I get the chance :)

Your online juice may be on the way already and get there before mine would anyway, but the offer's here if you need it.

Wow then your right close to my fave b&m...check out palm vape on hwy 6. They make their own juices. As far as nic level what worked for me was starting out with 24mg and then working my way down. You started out pretty low for the amount you smoke. If you go to palm vape try out their black & mild. I plan on going there this Saturday again and hang out, shot me a msg if you want to meet up there. Joey is a bit ummm hyper I guess would be the word for him but he is one of the owners, then you have the other co owner which I can't remember his name but I just refer to him as the mix master as he is pretty damn good with his juice mixes. They are expensive with their hardware though. You also have e-cig and vape lounge on the corner of hwy 59 and 1960 right in the same parking lot of chili's. They have some of the best selections of your higher end juices and hardware is for the most part decently priced. Watch out for vapor right on the corner of 1960 and 45, they don't have much and if they think they see a sucker they will up the price on you. E-city vapor is a cool place with a nice selection of juices. I can't remember their exact location.

That sounds fun but really can't on Saturdays...Just Mondays and Wednesday's...(I will try though)....I found a great B&M @ 99/i10 and chatted with the owners who make elixer liquid. In trying to go to this "happy hour" June 3rd (Tuesday) i10 Kirkwood. They have 20% off all juice plus free beer!

Let me know if you need some ready to vape juice to tide you over until you can get to a store, I have a couple I could drop in the mail in the morning and should get them before the weekend.

Just message me if you need it. Others have been kind to me and I'll pay it forward whenever I get the chance :)

Your online juice may be on the way already and get there before mine would anyway, but the offer's here if you need it.

I appreciate that, your awesome! My juice should be here Monday-ish and have found a great flavor "fruzion" by elixer liquid its like a fruity, candy, pina colada...plus my "my freedom smokes" mini kpt3 and coils came today with a free 3ml blue raspberry, that's some good flavor too!

Exit i10 to south 99 then uturn to hit strip center opposite costco "electric cigarettes of Houston" great prices on stuff. A guy on mason was charging me twice as much on everything! 30$ mini kpt3 where on 99 they want 15$- online 9$

First tuesday of every month through August 4-8