New question askers.... read this first please!

You guys crack me up! If one isn't put together, I will sit down and piece together a quick guide. I probably wont be able to get anything completed till this weekend when I have time though. (4 day weekend for me) I will probably start it in the VIP area so we can all look at it and have input into it, in the event I leave something out, that way we can also get a mod to edit if need be before it goes public to all viewers.

I agree! I was just thinking we need a lot more informative stuff for new people, might save us from these repetitive questions! lol.

In my job, I've learned that no matter how many times you explain something, there will always be someone that will ask the question you just answered :) It's just human nature, and I guess I've just gotten numb to it, and will answer it anyway. I figure, if they are asking "now", at least they'll listen to the answer this time (hopefully) :)

I will sit down and piece together a quick guide. I probably wont be able to get anything completed till this weekend when I have time though. (4 day weekend for me) I will probably start it in the VIP area so we can all look at it and have input into it, in the event I leave something out, that way we can also get a mod to edit if need be before it goes public to all viewers.

I'd be happy to lend you a hand organizing it up... I've done a LOT of Technical Writing and SOP for gov't and corporate manuals... While I may not have the knowledge of a guru, I can hopefully contribute a little anyway :) Let me know...