Need a rechargeable that tastes like a Blu disposable Classic

I like the Blu Classic Tobacco disposable but they are getting expensive. I tried the $35 kit and it didn't hold a charge, and the carts tasted like coffee.

Is there a way I can have the taste of the disposable on a rechargeable Blu? Anyone else have this problem?

I think all of us on this forum have moved past the Blu style of e-cigs. We use eGo-type batteries and clearomizers or tanks. The more advanced vapers use mods and APVs and RDA/RBAs and such.

You might think about getting something like an eGo or Vision Spinner for a battery and a Kanger Pro Tank mini or Anyvape Davide mini and some juices from different vendors. In the long run I think you'll be happier with the better performance. Just my two cents.

Sorry, I don't have a clue about what those taste like. Some of the favorite vendors of e-liquids on this forum are Fadora, Vape Dudes, EC Blends, Five Pawns, NicoTicket, Fuzion... There are hundreds of different flavors to pick from. You'll have to try them for yourself because taste is so subjective. What one person loves could taste terrible to someone else. Only you can say what tastes good to you. :)

I messed around with the blu...both the disposable and the rechargeable kit...imho they just didn't do it for me but I know what you mean the taste of their tobacco flavor differs from disposable to rechargeable. in anycase idk how to compare any vape juice to the taste of the blu cause to me the blu I want to say uses distilled water (I think that cause blu never made a lot of vapor atleast when I used them, could be way off on this though) rather than propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin. Id say the closest but imo much better would be vaponliquids "red" e-liquid with any kangertech tank (id go mini pro 2 since its fairly cheap and works fairly well) and your choice of ego style battery (variable voltage is nice to have and set to around 3.6volts-3.8volts). If your looking for something more in the style of the blu you could always go with a cartomizer which is a lot like the rechargeable blu but not in taste I wouldn't think. This is about the best advice I can give on my very limited experience, wish you the best of luck though.

id go mini pro 2 since its fairly cheap and works fairly well...

From my personal experience, the Anyvape Davide mini, which is essentially the same as a Kanger Pro Tank 2 mini, gives much better flavor and performance. The people I've turned onto the Davide mini all agree. :)

Johnson Creek makes the juice for Blu e-cigs

but it's a proprietary juice sold only to lorillard for their

products.Or so I've read anyway.

You may want to try their site to find something similar.

From my personal experience, the Anyvape Davide mini, which is essentially the same as a Kanger Pro Tank 2 mini, gives much better flavor and performance. The people I've turned onto the Davide mini all agree. :)

Been using them a long time. Too bad they had to mess with perfection and change to those damn Aspire coils.

Edited by bcartervol98

The mini used to be 2.5ml (same as KPT 2) with the best flavor and vapor of any tank I have ever tried. They took KPT coils.

Now it is 2ml, still bigger than KPT mini, but they take the Aspire BDC coils instead of KPT coils now and I am not a dual coil guy. I stocked up to 16 of them when they announced this. Discount Vapers had them for $8.99 which is a great bargain off the original $12.99.

I think you should go into a few B&M near you. Most of them will let you try the juice before you buy it. It would also give you the chance to put your hands on some of the different options you have for tanks and batteries ect.