Adam Bomb - Strawberry Lemonade = tasteless?

Delacroix118? Sorry, we tend to hijack threads and derail them from time to time. :D

Hey no prob. You said flan is good? And you can taste it well even with vapers tongue? I seem too lose my taste a lot when I vape the same juice all day. Maybe I should try that. These dragon juices sound interesting as well. I've noticed that I do lean towards the creamy flavors. Need to get some online, I'm just nervous to buy something I can't try first. I always go to my local shop and sample a billion flavors then pick one lol.

Hey no prob. You said flan is good? And you can taste it well even with vapers tongue? I seem too lose my taste a lot when I vape the same juice all day. Maybe I should try that. These dragon juices sound interesting as well. I've noticed that I do lean towards the creamy flavors. Need to get some online, I'm just nervous to buy something I can't try first. I always go to my local shop and sample a billion flavors then pick one lol.

Yep, what Mtdobie said. FLaN is an acronym for Feels Like a Nut. The name Almond Joy is trademarked so they couldn't call it that. :)

Everyone gets vaper's tongue when we vape one juice for too long. It's no different with FLaN. I just switch to a different flavor for a few minutes and then go back to it. Drinking more WATER also helps get rid of vaper's tongue as well. Hint hint. :lol:

Just keep in mind that if you get the Dragon series, you definitely will need to steep them before the creamy texture and flavor comes through. :)

Well I've been steeping three flavors since Saturday. Fraho (EpicJuice), Strawberry Lemonade (Adam Bomb), and Planet of the Grapes (Vaping Monkey). The smells have changed slightly to all of them. The most notable being Fraho, which is a creamy tobacco flavor. I've filled my iClear16 with the 4 day steeped fraho and I can tell a huge difference. It's much more creamy and less "sharp" tasting. The hard cigar flavor has gone perfectly into the background slightly and the creaminess has moved up front. Right now this is tasting fantastic. I have not tried the other two yet, and I wish I had a dripper so I don't have to fill a tank up just to try a sample to see how steeping is progressing. I'm pretty tempted to try the strawberry lemonade now in my Aerotank, but I'm scared to waste a half tank or so if it's still not ready. Also half way through the steeping I filled my EVOD with the grape and I noticed that the "cough syrupie" taste has dissipated quite a bit and is much more enjoyable as an all day vape.

Anyways.... I just wanted to update a bit on my steeping progress. The only thing that is now troubling me is that I don't really know how I can sample a small amount without filling up a tank. Man... I need a dripper.... an affordable one.

This is what I started on and used for quite some time as I learned how to direct drip. It's more than affordable and works great!

http://vapelite.info/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_47&products_id=62

Glad to hear that steeping is working for you. If it's improved this much in just a few days...wait until you let it sit for a week or so -- if it lasts that long. :)

So I picked up an MVP v2 and wow I'm loving it. I know that it's not a huge upgrade from my EGO Twist but man it's tasting a lot better. I broke down and filled my aerotank like 40% full of my Adam Bomb Strawberry Lemonade that has been steeping for about 5 days and yeah there's a huge difference.

Also the MVP has VV and VW, I'm not sure what the point of having both is, could somebody enlighten me a bit on that?

most the time I set my Vw at 7.5 - 8. And depending on the juice I'll go up till I find where it tastes best, after of course the juice has wicked a bit.

If you get a burnt taste go back down, its easier IMO to use VW instead of VV, vv is fussy and I had to fiddle w it all the time.

Congrats on your juice tasting better and the new MVP!