Adam Bomb - Strawberry Lemonade = tasteless?

What's up guys. I have only been vaping for about a month now so I am definitely still a noob, however I have been trying to find a juice that is my go to, all day everyday yum yum sauce. So anyways, I've picked up some Strawberry Lemonade from a local vape shop here and in store on their testers (EGO Twist w/ what looked like a champion tank) the flavor came out pretty descent, enough for me to buy it. However upon buying it and returning home loading my tank up... I found it to be almost tasteless. I mean it's such a faint aroma and can't really taste it at all. I'm currently using a EGO twist w/ Kanger Aerotank. I also have a Kanger EVOD and an iCLear16.

Anyways I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I just have no idea why the flavor is so different to me.

Adding Nicotine can change the flavor, testers are 0 nic,

Is it a new coil? If you have a used coil in your tank it could be affecting it.

You might have to turn up the power.

How much water are you drinking? Drink Lots!

That affects my ability to taste juice incredibly.

The coil I bought brand new. I've tried turning my volts up .2 at a time untill I tasted a burnty taste and then turned it down. it's only 6mg nicotine. I don't drink enough water that's for sure. In fact I never really drink water. I live on soda.

What Mtdobies said. Also, it might need to steep. Take the cap and dripper off, place in a dark, cool place away from kids and pets and let it sit for several days. Shake daily. Sometimes, the juice needs some time to let the flavors come through.

Start getting yourself off the soda and drink more water! Vaping dehydrates you, which will then affect your ability to taste things.

Edited by Tameiki

@Tameiki yeah I think I'm going to experiment more with steeping. Although I've read that if you steep with the cap off you lose flavor? Don't know how true this is, but at this point I'm willing to try anything otherwise I have a $12 bottle of juice that might as well be water.

Steeping w the cap off lets it develop, not a bad thing.

If you have the patience to wait.

Or you buy more in advance so you can vape the steeped one while the other steeps. The FLaN that I love so much is one of those that I buy more when I'm about halfway through the 125 ml bottle. :D

It really does help.

Yep. Like in the case of the FLaN, it's good right out of the mailbox but the flavor gets richer, deeper, and more of the nuances come out but only after about a month has passed. Dragon's Tear is good but give it a week or or more and the juice gets more creamy and smooth... :)

Dragons tear????

What other secret juices are you not telling me about?

or was this a hint...

EC Blends' Dragon's Tear is a mix of dragon fruit, strawberries with a creamy undertone that only comes out with steeping. I've tried nearly all of their Dragon's series (no tobacco, though...ick), and I've liked every single one of them. The beauty of EC Blends is that you can buy 5 ml bottles at around $2.99 each. The more you customize, the more the price goes up but only by a little. :evil:

There are several hundred flavors I'm not telling you about and over two dozen vendors...

Nope. Mostly, I order the juices as is to try it first. The FLaN wasn't one I'd try but it came as a free sample in one of my orders. Just so you know, the mojito I sent you -- the base is from my local B&M and then I doctor it up. If you want more I'll be happy to ship it to you. :)

Nah, that would make me a supplier. Lol. Thanks but no. When I buy this base I get it in large amounts. Unfortunately, it's been here for quite some time since I don't vape it that much anymore so I'll be happy to see it go to good use. Give me a few days to doctor some more up and I'll send it your way. :)