aspire nautilus tank

Just recently purchased this along with an itaste MVP 2 and love it! I know the inevitable is going to eventually happen and the glass will either get broken or chipped tho I am usually careful with stuff. But is is hauled around in my purse and well, you know how women's purses can be..... I noticed that the glass replacements are hard to find (was going to keep an extra on hand).

Any thoughts on a stainless one instead? The only thing that I see is that it would be hard to tell your juice level. Suggestions and ideas are much appreciated along with ideas of reputable places to order one. Thanks in advance!

My brother has this tank and broke it within a week. He replaced with the stainless right after. I had the same question as you be he said he just has a gut feeling when it is getting low or if it gets to it, the taste. Looks slick too.

Edited by SAvoltage

I just replaced a glass tank with a stainless one, and the stainless vs see through was a concern for me as well but honestly it didn't bother me. I usually have an idea of approximately what's in there and how long it will last.

If its a really big concern for you, I was thinking you could experiment by covering the glass tank with something opaque and seeing if it was a deal breaker, of course it will seem worse than it would be once you adjust to it, but it will give you an overall idea if it can be overcome.

Sweet-vapes seems to have the glass ones, you can double check with them if they're in stock. I ordered several things from them last week and they were fast packing and shipping my order and I received it quicker than i thought was possible. Like I ordered on a Monday afternoon and it was in the mailbox wednesday evening. That's an example, i know the time is right but the days might have been different, like Tuesday/Thursday etc.

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=2959&category_id=98&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=84

Edited by charliestheman

I bought 5 replacement glasses for my Davides and KPT 2s to keep on hand and I have yet to open either box even though I drop my stuff all the time. Not sure about Aspire but the tanks I use seem very resilient and as many times as I dropped them on tile floors and on the boat I would thought I would have broken at least one by now.

I ordered one to have on hand...just in case. So far no mishaps on the current one. But, it does ride around in my purse. ;) There are stainless steel ones out there also that look pretty decent.

Aquatroy, that's Jack one of my rat terriers. I am heavily involved with a rat terrier rescue so I have a small pack of them ;) Fantastic little dogs.

BigClouds1021 I actually went ahead and ordered a stainless one also. Found a place on ebay. I like to be prepared. LOL