Changing it up.

I bought my wife a little tiny 1ml dripper because it was her favorite color. She wasn't sure at first but once I figured out how it needed to be set up she enjoyed it. So much that I got a full sized one for myself. She has since declared that she needs more drippers because that's all she wants to use anymore. I need to get her on here and introduce her to CAL. I drive a truck and I use my VTR with a KFL while I'm rolling and as soon as I stop I go back into the sleeper and vape some butterscotch off the dripper... sigh... it's my little reward at the end of the day. Dripping should be tried at least once.

Edited by VIAWOL

I have 5 different mods with different flavors in each RDA. I'll get each of em soaked before I hit the open road. By the time I get to my unload point, I'll redrip em. Then again when I get to my next shipper. As a "flatbedder", I have to stop periodically after getting loaded, to do load checks. If I need to, I'll redrip then. But when I have a trainee, I can sit in the passenger seat all day a drip myself silly.