Whats up JiveTurkeys?

SAvoltage

Hey. Whats up from Texas. I'm quite new to vaping but have picked it up quick and have kinda dove into the hobby aspect of it. Started awhile back with just a starter kit from a local shop here. (Coval Vapes.. shoutout). Loved it. Ended up buying a twist style battery for it. Today I took the next step after quite a bit of research online and talking to people in the shop. Ended up with the Smok Magneto with the Magneto RSST. Couldn't be happier. Looking forward to learning more and making my builds better and better.

post-30784-0-49827700-1398742439_thumb.j

Oh I have one. Just not in picture. Its a beat up one that would have not looked so great in the picture with all the abuse it takes. Aircraft Mechanic here.

That's a nice change of pace. Sorry, but we've been seeing a lot of new people on the forum building coils and not having an ohm meter to test it on before firing it. We try to teach everyone to play it safe. :)

If you couldn't tell we've been seeing quite a few people building coils with little to no knowledge of ohm's law, no ohm meter, no idea about safety with batteries and they're checking their builds on APVs instead...we even had one using the wire from bread ties to build coils. It makes us a little twitchy. :D

Twist Ties from Bread! THATS GREAT. You would be amazed at some of the rigged 1/2 *** jobs I see on planes all the time. It can be quite unsettling for the frequent flyer, though flying is still safer than driving any day.

Twist Ties from Bread! THATS GREAT. You would be amazed at some of the rigged 1/2 *** jobs I see on planes all the time. It can be quite unsettling for the frequent flyer, though flying is still safer than driving any day.

I love the fact that your avatar is a 2 wheeler.... lol Maybe the tin foil will help with the plane issues!? lmao Welcome to this crazy fun group of ours.... :evil: