first high end device

chameleo

ok so now that i know where to post this...(sorry)

ok so right now i have a kayfun lite plus and an innokin mvp. i get a good vape but i want MORE. im thinking about buying a nemesis clone and a zenith clone from vape-clones.com but im not sure about clones. ive done all the research i can about a good dripping atomizer, and ive concluded that the zenith would be the best, and i want to get the best. but the price of an authentic zenith is no where near affordable. same with the nemesis. ive read mixed responses to clones on all the forums and in reviews. so can someone please tell me the truth about clones? should i go ahead and get one of these clones? i really want the zenith and this rainbow nemesis looks pretty cool. im thinking maybe i should buy the cheapest clone possible to see if clones are worth it. any ideas?

It really all depends on what you can afford. Of course the authentic high-end mods are the ultimate purchase, as they are crafted with better materials. The clones are just as good though, but make sure you get a legit clone, and not a clone of a clone.. If this is your first mechanical purchase, I would say go with an inexpensive clone first, just to test the waters. HCigar and Infinite manufacture the best clones.

Well, the debate between "authentic" & "clones" will rage on forever. I have a few authentic RDAs and mods, as well as clones. When it comes to the individual designs, there is no "best". Only whats best for you. Each design has its own pro's & con's.

As far as the difference between auth and clones, well, the authentics are gonna have better build quslity and probably superior metals. With that said, I have found some clone RDAs to be a good investment.

If you are looking into building your own coils and getting into mechanical mods, here's a few things you'll need:

1. A good understsnding of Ohm's Law

2. An even better understanding of battery safety.

3. An ohms checker/reader

4. Coil building knowledge

5. A mod of your choice ( auth or clone )

6. A couple "good" batteries. ( A good majority of us that use mechs use Sony vtc4's, vtc5's, or MNKE's)

Many of us on this forum that use mechanical mods are EXTREMELY safety oriented, so if you get pointed questions or perhaps a sharp rebuke, its because we are passionate about vaping and this lifestyle. We don't wanna see anyone's face on the 6 o'clock news because a new person to mechanical mods blew their face off.

Alway Vape Safe

Hope this helps

For what its worth, I'd get the copper Nemesis clone and a 22mm Patriot clone. They are good to start out with and the larger deck of the Patriot atomizer is easy to build coils on

Good friend of mine told me once, and it stood in my mind till now. As much he prefer the real deal, but he would only get clone mods, but not clone RDAs, and the reason is RDA is where ejuice is heat up for us to Vape into our bodies, he would prefer authentic RDA for better quality of material. I had purchased and used many clone products, but since that conversation, i only buy authentic RDAs. Just something for you to think about.

Good topic here guys! I am relatively new to the vape game and have been enthralled since about a month ago when I got into it. As of right now I have been all VV/VW but I just picked up a Stainless Stingray Clone by Infinite off of ebay for quite a steal. I should have it in a few days and once I give it a try I will post a review. As far as RDAs go I started with a Trident clone and then picked up a Fatty V3 to mess around with single coil builds. I also have a Kayfun 3.1 clone on the way as well as a Quasar clone. So, its safe to say that I am ok with the clones. I just simply cannot afford to get into the real deal stuff until I figure out exactly what I like. My only recommendation on RDA's would be to get one with holes in the posts such as a Patriot like Joshua recommended. They are MUCH easier to start building on as its much easier to thread your leads through the holes rather than wrapping them around the posts like on the Fatty V3. Trident is also not a bad RDA to start on as it has slots at the top of the posts and can make it easier to experiment with different wire gauges, and types such as flat ribbon.

Regarding the mod clones I have done a good bit of research and found that the Nemesis is definitely one of the better ones out there. Many reviews of it stating that it is as good as the real deal. As stated earlier I will post a small review of the Stingray once I get it and give it a good test run.

Also, I cannot stress enough #6 up there that Joshua posted. Definitely research the heck out of battery safety. The Sony 18650 30 amps seem to be what a lot of guys are using and it is a safe battery. However, look into how to do it correctly and safely and what the warning signs are so that you know what you are doing before you get into trouble. The last thing you want to do is damage the device you just spend hard earned cash on, or even worse damage yourself.