Glass Cap for IGO-W

Rixter

Can't say I have, first one I have seen myself. It would be hard to stuck with the fixed draw. There would be no way of drilling that puppy out.

It's got dual 2mm air holes...that should do the trick, eh?

Edited by Rixter

Yeah that wouldn't be bad. I see it has a fixed drip tip... LOL that would be ok on a 1.2 coil and up, but get into the sub ohm range and I think I would be looking for something I could cover that glass with. I wouldn't want to be blistering my lips. ;) LOL It would be cool and I would agree much better than plastic or acrylic.

Yeah that wouldn't be bad. I see it has a fixed drip tip... LOL that would be ok on a 1.2 coil and up, but get into the sub ohm range and I think I would be looking for something I could cover that glass with. I wouldn't want to be blistering my lips. ;) LOL It would be cool and I would agree much better than plastic or acrylic.

I've been running .26 in an acrylic one with no overheating of the plastic issues, but as I said ^^, running big holes for more air draw.

I do love the cleaner/clearer look of the glass, but occasionally drink scotch when vaping. Couldn't imagine accidentaly bumping a tooth and sending glass shards into my gums. Lol

Not nearly enuff flow for me. Running dual 3/16 holes

That's 9½mm total...that's kinda like just taking the cap off and huffing the top deck.