Price no object favorite RY4's to try

regal

Y'all helped me out a lot with my VTR, in the last 10 days I have only smoked 5 packs of cigarettes and right now I have none in the house. Plan on going all weekend with out smoke. Feel pretty good.

I got lucky and stumbled on a review of RY4 tobacoo blends and the top two seemed hard to find (the review was old) but I found Vaporite VR4 which was recommended in the review.

I really like this flavor over the previous e-juice I was trying (Zen.) I found out right away that the juice is important. The Zen juice I bought because they made my brand of cigarette tubes! The VR4 is such an upgrade.

Now I can't help but wonder if there is another RY4 out there that I would prefer to the VR4, say price no object occational treat? I know this topic has been beaten to death by searching but its hard for me to discern what the connoisseur or Bugatti of the RY$'s ?

Edited by regal

Yes trial and error to be expected just wanted to start with the top and work my way down. Especially after the poor experience with the Zep e-liquid.

In my experience, no RY4 has been deemed the "bugatti". Some people swear by certain ones while others despise them. It's a personal taste thing. I don't think any one RY4 could be the best. You'll just have to try some and find your favorite.

Like I really dislike highbrow's RY4. My father loves it, but I cannot stand the stuff.

I guess e-juice hasn't been around long enough to stratify like micro-brewing or wines. I was imagining a few expensive highly regarded brands but I guess Its more of a free for all. Which is probably better.

Edited by regal

Try plugging in Lizard Juice in your browser. Find the closest to you and order some LJ4. Supposed to be close to the RY. I like it, but that doesn't really mean anything. Also give their Cuban a try. Coming off cigarettes, you might like that Lizard's juices - I've been told by one of their distributers - are made with 100% PG, so you'll get the hit. Or you can try DIYing your own. Wizard Labs offers an RY4Double flavor.

I guess e-juice hasn't been around long enough to stratify like micro-brewing or wines. I was imagining a few expensive highly regarded brands but I guess Its more of a free for all. Which is probably better.

You can also give Johnson Creek a try. Give them a call and explain what you're looking for. They've been around a while and seem to have a pretty good handle on the flavor thing. There's also some very good flavor blender/vendors in here that can probably blend just what you're lookiing for. As you'll eventually figure out, taste is a very individual thing........ kinda like opinions. Trial and error is the name of the game...... and hope the e-juice chef can be consistent with the flavor blends.

I haven't received those recommended above but I did receive about a dozen different RY4's. I didn't like any of them in comparison to the vaporite. I am going to assume there is some few concentrates companies mix with made by the same supplier 'cause they all had the same pungent per fumy flavor I disliked.

So I was content to just like vaporite, using organic ingredients means probably a more natural or unique blend.

Until today my sample of High Brow RY4 came, guess what I like it. It doesn't have that artificial odor and is enjoyable.

So I guess the morale of the story is I have expensive tastes. So if the FDA/Big Tobacco is going to hammer these artisans out of business I better learn how to mix a quality vanilla/RY4 tobacco e-juice. This whole market is a classic case of the success of freedom and capitalism.