candy flavored juices

I like my juice to taste like candy, mostly fruity candy. its kind of a replacement for sitting at work and munching on candy and a replacement for smoking traditional cigarettes. I recently ordered apple hard candy and sweet tart from alien vapor (hoping they dont dissapoint) but if anyone has a suggestion please share.

I always thought the fruit flavors from sweet-vapes.com tastes like jolly ranchers in that particular flavor. Its what I wasn't fond of about it but if thats what you like its worth a try.

I've been stuck on Melon Fiasco from drakes vapes, sooooo delicous :dribble: :dribble:, tastes like biting into some crazy juicy cantaloupe watermelon hybrid fruit. Another good one from them is their O-Face! It literally tastes like those Trolli Peachie O's, also one of my daily vapes. I got mine from twin vape, the link is down below. They have fair pricing and delivery is always on time.

http://twinvape.com/index.php/drakes/melon-fiasco.html

Sin City by GQ Vape tastes like a jolly rancher. I get more of an apple taste even though they say it's "Apple/Watermelon". Not saying that watermelon isn't there but if you don't like the apple jolly rancher ones then this isn't for you.

They also have one called Diamond that I think tastes like a pixy stick. That's not the description they use though. So maybe my taste buds are just weird.