Innokin Itaste 134 warranty problems

I recently purchased the venerable 134, and a month after having it my unit quit working.

I took several steps to try and get the unit replaced, but no luck

I first checked on Innokin’s website, and I read that I had to contact the vendor to get it replaced. Innokin’s website said it has a 3 month warranty, and to let the vendor know this.

I wrote to the vendor I purchased it from on ebay, but no replay

I then turned in a request to Innokin on their website, and no reply from that

So I then looked up the CEO (John David Cameron)

of Innokin and sent him a letter

It has now been 3 weeks since all this started, and I can’t get any help from Innokin.

At this point all I know to do it let people know of the horrible service I have received from Innokin, and to think twice before purchasing any of their products.

Question: did you purchase it w PayPal? If so there may be some options there, send eBay a complaint and copy the warrantee information you have from vendor and copy attempts to contact seller.

Sorry there's no more recourse then doing this, which is why I Dont buy anything equipment wise from ebay, its so much nicer if there's a real human to choke out if they Dont honor warranty.

Pan

Did you verify that the unit is indeed Innokin? There are a lot of fakes, should be a scratch off with the serial number on it, you can verify original on innokins website...with that you can go to any Innokin registered retailer with your documentation. As long as you paid MSRP they will replace it..

I have also done direct replacements with innokin on a few occasions, and with them overseas, takes longer but they have always stood behind thier products. Buy from an authorized retailer next time to avoid knockoffs and bad service..

Like Mtdobies said, contact eBay but also contact Paypal. Even though they're the same company, it's always best to cover all your bases.

It's a little late for you now, but this is why we recommend people buy equipment from a trusted vendor and not from eBay.

I did verify it is a genuine Itaste. I will turn in a complaint to ebay, and paypal as well. Just a note I did include the serial number from my unit, as well as an invoice, all in the letter to the ceo of Innokin. I would of hoped that they at least would have replied to me. Yes I agree buying something face to face would be preferred, but I would hope that a company as big as Innokin would of taken care of me, and not just blow me off.

<script id="ncoEventScript" type="text/javascript"> function DOMContentLoaded(browserID, tabId, isTop, url) { var object = document.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null != object) { object.DOMContentLoaded(browserID, tabId, isTop, url);} }; function Nav(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, isBool, url) { var object = document.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null != object) object.Nav(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, isBool, url); }; function NavigateComplete(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, url) { var object = document.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null != object) object.NavigateComplete(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, url); } function Submit(browserID, tabID, target, url) { var object = document.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null != object) object.Submit(browserID, tabID, target, url); };</script> here is the info.

post-30622-0-62367000-1398357517_thumb.g

post-30622-0-81827300-1398357526_thumb.j

Thanks for all the support. See I'm disabled and on a fixed income. Yes Vaping is a blessing since I can no longer afford to pay the high price of smoking, and yes the Itaste 134 was a gift to me for quitting smoking , but at the price of it, and having it only work a month it is disheartening. So the squeaky wheel is now screaming with frustration

I hear ya, I'm in the same boat, every penny counts absolutely.

I have had to learn the hard way on a very limited income there's price and there is cost.

Hopefully Troy can figure it out for you.

Hang in there, people here are always helpful, your in the right place now to get the best information thru reliable people.

Just an update

Innokin still no reply

The seller finnaly replied to me, I hope I get somewhere here. All I can say is if and when it is replaced, I will sell it, and never buy another itaste.

I'm telling everyone I can to think twice before buying an itaste. Innokin doesn't doesn't thier product. Even after one email and a letter to the ceo of innokin, still not a peep, not even a wisper.

I really like my innokin products.

As much as it frustrated you, (and that's perfectly understandable) many use them for a long long time w no issues.

Unfortunately, as w any product, there can be bad ones.

Really think you just got a "bad" one.