Craving..

Today, I had a minor seizure first time in over a year.

No big deal, well the big deal is.. afterwards I was tired, couldn't vape it turned my stomach, couldn't taste still can't.

The first thing I wanted was a analog, that's insane.. I still have this huge desire to have one, so I'm trying to Vape.

I haven't had one of those nasty things since January 23, and that was horrible, only a puff and never to return.

Im trying higher nic but doesn't seem to help, its going to be a long grumpy nite I'm afraid, tried coffee thinking wake my brain up like nicotine, not smart.

Just a vent maybe I'll just go back to sleep.

I just put in fadoras medley, can't taste it fully but I can taste some now, cravings fading but that was crazy!

I tried cinnamon, nothing

I can taste the mint sporadically, good news is I live far enough out my temporary lapse in sanity passed due to no transportation.

Thanks troy, mint was a good idea.

No biggy, poop occurs, just means stress levels too high, but to crave nicotine..

I could smell it, analog burning..

Before a seizure one can get smells and tastes I wonder if its like a brain reaction to a detox or needing the nic stimulation.

Either way, it was so minor no harm no foul but I could have really gone off the wagon for a while there.

I'm fine now.

Taste isn't totally but It will, thanks guys.

I'm not letting my mint out of my sight or pocket. Lol, snapped out of the seizure quit, I've got a lot of angels looking after me.

Used to have them all the time so once in a while I'll accept that.. just embarrassing and confusing for a bit.

The mint worked and I grabbed mint tea gonna go veg for a bit.

You guys are the best...

Hugs for all of you.

Hey Josh, I amm feeling better just wish I could taste the vape better, eggs a little bit scrambled (more then normal) but that's kinda expected.

I Dont want a analog so that's a bonus, only under strict orders no stress. Lol.

How are you son? Weather clearing up?

I'm good. In Kansas. Its warmed up a bit, but the wind is killin me. Was trying to get my tarps off this morning and the wind ripped it outta my hands and caused a bungee to snap. One end with the metal "S" hook hit me in the eyebrow. Didn't break skin, but hurt like a mofo!