My thoughts after 30 days

After 23 yrs of analogs, and the last 5+ yrs at 2 pks a day I joined this forum looking for help in what to buy to help me quit. I recieved lots of advice and ordered my first e-cig set up and some liquid. The day it arived it was mid afternoon. I started charging the batt and investigating how it all worked. Whithin an hour I was up and vapeing.... Over the next 4 days I vaped and kept falling back to 3-4 analogs a day, they tasted like crap....lol After the 4th day, I decided I didn't need, nor want analogs. I had all I needed by vapeing. It not only gave me the nic I needed, but the routine/habbit I had known for so long. Fast forward to today, I now have a sense of smell returning (not all smells are good btw...lol) but last week I noticed that for the first time I can remember I went to sleep WITHOUT wheezing!!! I know everyone responds differently as they get away from analogs, but I'm more than impressed and thankful to be vapeing now! It's changed my life and I owe many of you here a great debt for all the advice and encouragement you gave me before I started, as well as now that I have. I will do the best I can as I grow my knowledge to pay it forward! I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will never meet most of the ppl that have, and continue to help me, but just know that you've made a huge difference in my life.

:animier: congrats to you on quitting smoking ..you will start feeling so much better soon. I noticed that when I would go places I could smell cig smoke out in front of stores..as x smokers, we did not notice the way cigs made us stink..but, now we do...( I was a 3 pk a day for 30 yrs smoker) I have been smoke free for almost 4 yrs and I am alive!! Congrats to you..stick with it..always have back up battery's, e-liquid and other supplies with you =)

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on 30 days and it does get better. I started vaping about 3.5yrs. ago and never looked back. I finished the insanity workout program last summer which is super cardio heavy and am in the best shape of my life. I also completed my 1st 5k since I was 14 yrs. old.

You do fish and don't know what prime or Novaqua is...please...

Ahhh.... I wasn't thinking fish mode! lol Prime is my go to for sure.

How in the heck did you decide to drink it though?

Edited by fishguy1123