Question

Exactly! He's a smart man, I am not going to be the excuse.

When he's ready he will I hope, everyone around him now vapes some have even quit that.

He's very lucky to have a friend like you. :)

If you get that, I would recommend not getting extra flavor, just go with the regular and it will need at least a week to steep before it gets really good. A month and it's mouth wateringly good! :)

Can you really taste the chocolate in the FLaN?

As you've probably heard us say a million times: juice is subjective. For me it tastes closer to a milk chocolate or a mild dark chocolate and coconut with a hint of almond in the exhale. It might taste different for you. I'd go with a small 5 ml bottle to see if you like it first before getting a bigger bottle. These past dozen orders or so I get mine by the 125 ml. :D

http://www.ecblendflavors.com/an-o-chocolate-mint-100-vg-eliquid-flavor/

Keep in mind that this is an all 100% VG liquid. If it's too thick you can add a drop of distilled water to thin it a bit. I'd do this per tank or in a separate bottle that way you won't get it too thin. Easier to put more in than to take it out.

There's also a create your own. http://www.ecblendflavors.com/create-your-own/

Or you can look for a fine dark chocolate and get a separate peppermint and mix your own. I've found that chocolate juices need some steeping time to bring out the full flavor. YMMV. :)

Looked for a peppermint patty today after we talked about it, (patience is not A virtue of mine) its so good!

I can taste the dark chocolate and the peppermint (I had my doubts) bought 30 ml bottle.

I really have to quit talking on here you guys arent a good influence lol.

This was going to be a cheap quit smoking ... that part was true but now I love it and ....

I couldn't believe when I started people really had more then a flavor or two... or the need for more then one tank or lol,

Oh I have w fadora vapors its incredible, and I like the idea of the spices I couldn't wait so had to try this, delivery in our area is by pony express still and takes forever. These guys are local but have a 150 flavors mixed right there, a family business too several generations of good people,