Iclear 30b troubleshooting help

I've had one for about 2 months now and no problems. I have it on a MVP2 11 watts at 1.8ohms. 50/50 straight menthol. It does leave a couple drops of liquid in the contact. Other than that. No problems here. Then again i haven't found a tank that doesn't leak thru the 510 connection.

• 2 weeks later...

I got an iClear 30b with my Innokin Cool fire 2. Never had any problems with it. :guitar:

I retract that comment...

Just put in a new coil and filled up my 30b with some new e liquid I got. The tank started leaking like the titanic through the coil contact in the base. These tanks SUCK!

I retract that comment...

Just put in a new coil and filled up my 30b with some new e liquid I got. The tank started leaking like the titanic through the coil contact in the base. These tanks SUCK!

Yeah, that seems to be the consensus. :lol:

What sucks is that I bought 2, 5 packs of replacement coils for this tank before I received it, or knew how crappy it was.

My money would have looked better over an open flame! :wallbash:

What sucks is that I bought 2, 5 packs of replacement coils for this tank before I received it, or knew how crappy it was.

My money would have looked better over an open flame! :wallbash:

Maybe list it over on the Member Classified thread to see if someone is interested in taking them off your hands. You might recoup some of your money there.

Maybe list it over on the Member Classified thread to see if someone is interested in taking them off your hands. You might recoup some of your money there.

Good idea!

Did you make sure the coil was in "tight"? I have to kinda torque mine down or it leaks out of the 510 connection...

Yes. After the first incident of leakage I unscrewed the coil completely to inspect the sealing ring and make sure no cross threading had happened. Then I hand tightened it and used pliers to give it an extra tightening (not too tight) to make sure it was fully seated.

.... Same issue, flooding through the 510 coil contact in the base.

I have like 7 other tanks right now so Im not even going to waste my time with this POS anymore.

The iclear 30b is the worst product Innokin has ever produced.... Period.

The Trophy tank runs a close second if not even on the scale.

Smoketech's Drunk Tank is another fail. I had bought 4 of them, I would have been better off using the same money to buy 2 KPT 2 tanks. Though it didn't leak, it was very prone to harsh dry hits. The flavor was also muted and sometimes just plane awful. Live an learn.