Tiger Paw Coil

Compenstine

Yeah. The Bethesda Naval Hospital figured I could do without the bottom half of my right lung. Lol! But, to be honest, since I quit smoking, it feels as though it were still there! I can breath sooo much better now! I don't have 100% capacity anymore, but I don't get winded either. I'm just happy to be alive and SMOKE FREE!

If I try to get a big cloud with all my pg juice my asmtha kicks me in the butt lol.

Have you tried reducing your juice by half with 100% VG? You can pick it up at your local pharmacy. I have a couple bottles to reduce my other brands just to knock down the pg throat hit

Have you tried reducing your juice by half with 100% VG? You can pick it up at your local pharmacy. I have a couple bottles to reduce my other brands just to knock down the pg throat hit

nope but I'll give that a go. Think I'm done with Nic so some all vg juice is my next go

Btw, ALL of the juices you sent me are really creating the massive clouds! I have 5 Patriot foggy's and 3 Helios clones on the way and I jope to load each one with a different flavor of yours! I've never tasted juices with such authenticity!

Damn computer locked in the middle of answering LOL Any way Thanks Josh. Authentic taste is my goal especially with the Signature flavors. Cinnamon Stick and Killer Clove were the first two I worked on, once I had those down I was able to go beyond that. The Cider took me a while. I hard time finding an apple flavor that worked as a cider apple. Seems most flavorings are on the candy flavor side very few actually taste like the fruit they clam to be.

Joe, Go 100% VG or no less than 25pg/75vg. Also -0- nic. I don't want any TH when I cloud chase. PG hurts my lungs and burns my nose below 1 ohm.

Ok guys here the first ever Tiger Paw coil. This is a .45ohm build spiral coil. 2X28 round .9 Flat wound in a spiral.  I will be wicking it soon. I had to put it on my Trident as it was the only atty I could get it on without the coil touching the deck. :evil:

Sorry for the bad pics my good camera is on the charger.

Mounted

Posted Image

Side View

Posted Image

Test Fire There She Glows! ;)

Posted Image

That's a sick looking coil. I'm going to have to give it a whirl when I get back to the house.