Forgot I had ? also

$13 for 15 ml??? That's not very low in my opinion. And this is the first time I've heard of your vendor. Others might chime in with experience with them, though.

30 ml for around $8.99 is more what I'm used to paying and still get great service and excellent juice.

Everyone likes something different, but I would question the utter existence of tastebuds in the mouth of anyone that says they like it. I tried them thinking the same thing about 8 months ago and can still recall the putrid chemical smell and taste.

I sent some liquids free to another member of the forum and the "Turkish Blend" had spilled into the bag and even they said the smell is horrific.

Of the dozens of liquids I have tried, the stuff I got from there is at the very bottom of the list. Not only do I think it tastes and smells like a cleaning product that has gone bad, I truly question the safety of something that smells and tastes so rank.

$13 for 15 ml??? That's not very low in my opinion. And this is the first time I've heard of your vendor. Others might chime in with experience with them, though.

30 ml for around $8.99 is more what I'm used to paying and still get great service and excellent juice.

Its the one with the dumb posts in the supplier sub forums. Remember the liquids I sent you for your friend? Remember the one that spilled? Yes, that was from them.

Everyone likes something different, but I would question the utter existence of tastebuds in the mouth of anyone that says they like it. I tried them thinking the same thing about 8 months ago and can still recall the putrid chemical smell and taste.

I sent some liquids free to another member of the forum and the "Turkish Blend" had spilled into the bag and even they said the smell is horrific.

Of the dozens of liquids I have tried, the stuff I got from there is at the very bottom of the list. Not only do I think it tastes and smells like a cleaning product that has gone bad, I truly question the safety of something that smells and tastes so rank.

Its the one with the dumb posts in the supplier sub forums. Remember the liquids I sent you for your friend? Remember the one that spilled? Yes, that was from them.

There were so many different bottles in the package you sent for my friend that I didn't remember that particular vendor. You were very, very generous to him -- he still talks about how much that helped and how grateful he is to you for it. :)

Now that you mentioned that, B, I do remember the vile smell of that liquid. Ugh. No. Not a good rec for their juice at all.

The price I quoted above comes from EC Blends. Just be aware that they don't make the juice until you order it so it might require some steeping time before the juice "tastes good." Each flavor is different so some may be good right away while others will need to sit a bit.

It all comes down to this: e-liquids are extremely subjective. What tastes great to one person might taste vile to another. Only you will be able to say if any liquid is "good" -- for you. E-liquids are trial and error. You have to try it for yourself to see if you like it. That's all that matters.

There are plenty of good vendors out there. Many of them offer "sample packs" so you can try several different flavors without buying big bottles of them. That's another reason why I like EC Blends so much. They sell 5 ml bottles at around $2.99 each so you can go a nuts on all kinds of different flavors without breaking the bank. Good luck! :)

Poptart, without knowing what type of flavor your looking for it's hard to suggest something. That said, I just started vapeing this month. I ordered a random tobacco flavor from the site I got my setup from. Then found a cpl local shops that had flavors I could try. I soon found a cpl juices that I like, at least well enough to keep me going to keep me off analogs (cigs). Now I'm going to try to find other vendor/flavors that I like as well. First step is to find a juice that you can deal with to keep you going, then search out the others that will help you enjoy vapeing more and more. Hope that helps. Best of luck to you!