A day of vapeing my Itaste vv v3

Haha... If you watched the vid pbusardo did you should be able to decide if it's right for you. I'd bet that anything a new vapor has tried isn't evern close to what it will do. Lots of options, but it's not a bad one IMHO if it fits your taste as far as style.

The only thing I'm concerned w and I'm watching videos is weight/bulk, that's why I was hoping to find one here.

Compenstines site has me really wanting one at the price.

But have to get batteries & charger too, will have to wait till the funds hit the bank. Next week, drat!

The only thing I'm concerned w and I'm watching videos is weight/bulk, that's why I was hoping to find one here.

Compenstines site has me really wanting one at the price.

But have to get batteries & charger too, will have to wait till the funds hit the bank. Next week, drat!

Tell yeah what, It was only going to be on sale till Monday. If you email me the day you want to buy it, I will drop the price to the sale price that day so you can get at the sale price you saw.

Bummer... Here is what I mailed you. :) I would extend the sale since it is only one day past when I would have been stopping it. It will be easier that way for me. Also go and look at my post for chargers,.I do not have any atm, but I gave two links to the ones I recommend. They are dependable and offer all the protections you will need at a fair price. :)