A day of vapeing my Itaste vv v3

So I bought an Itaste vv v3 March 1st. This was my first vape experience. Spent alot of time reading/watching videos etc before and since then. Last night I put the batt on the charger and when I woke up at 7:30 took it off. Started vapeing it by 7:45am. Pretty steady all day with a mini kpt2 till 2pm and switched to my evod (different flavor). At 8pm I got a yellow batt warning. For me thats not bad. Just wanted to share my thoughts on it with others.

My first in November was a I taste vv 2, worked great, now its acting funny have to charge it by 1:00 after firing it up @7:00 am, so I'm looking for the next idea.

I've seen some huge mods, have no clue what I want but I can't wait till this dies, so any suggestions would be welcome.

Lee

As far as mods go I think you have to decide what "style" you like first, box, tube etc... I'm sure the choices will be there no matter what your tastes are. If you're looking for the next step up then I'd say the MVP2 box style or something like the VamoV5 or SID maybe. I don't own any of them, but I've been reading up on what my next level might be as well. The mvp2 has an internal battery like you Itaste vv does so you don't have to buy the seperate batts and chargers to go with it.

I just spoke w a local shop owner, he said itaste is awesome battery but mines on the way out, it seems. Apparently they only claim to be good for 300 charges on the lithium batteries.

Time to replace it!

I'm am hooked it wouldn't be pretty if I had a breakdown 60m from nearest Vale place, that would be ugly.

Haven't read much on the number of charges but I'd guess 9 mos to a year would be reasonable. I can say that it has given me a great starting point to learn what I like in a vape and what I would want in the future as far as an apv or even a vision spinner backup. I like the ability to adjust.

He said his wife likes hers as much as I do, ( love the variable too) but she vapes a lot like I do, so they average 6 months, we shall see.

he did take me off of volts mode & put me on watts?

I know nadda about such but the 7.0 he put me at is perfect I wasn't getting good hits.

Said the itaste is a good one and maybe I should just get a spinner back up.

He was so helpful I was forced to buy 3 more flavors *drat* lol.

IMHO it would be best to get a vv/vw or mech mod that has a interchangeable battery, that way u can just change it when u need to charge the one that's in it. I have a VTR and I love it.

I looked around the VTR would be perfect I think!

Off to find one now....

Thanks so much, just happen to be making the long drive to town tomorrow,

'Lee

I looked around the VTR would be perfect I think!

Off to find one now....

Thanks so much, just happen to be making the long drive to town tomorrow,

'Lee

I found one at premium electric cigarettes.com. It was lit like 70.00 for it. It didn't come with batteries or a charger, so u will need to pick up those. That was the cheapest place I found it and it only took like 3 days to get to me. If u get one, u won't be sorry.

Hmm maybe I could, I Dont do a whole lot of city type stuff, more backwoods ranching.. like the idea of long battery and durability.

I think I'm sold...

Just make sure when you're out ranching, take a couple extra batteries with ya! Like Tam always says, "you need backups for your backups"! Lol

I think the vtr only takes 18650 batts, but not all batts are the same. I will defer to others that have more experience with them to chime in. As well as for a good charger. I think compestine has some good batts on sale at fadoravapors.com but you will need to check to make sure they will work with the vtr.