New to the Vape

audiopro69

Hi all, gotta say only 2 days into being anolog free but after getting the right set up I am hooked on vape!

My first rig was a gift form a friend that went to vapeing to quit the analogs - eGO-T starter kit in chrome.

The first week (last week) that i started to use it was not too bad but then it started to taste like burnt crap and the hits were terrible,(the starter kit had a top feed) so refusing to give up on the idea of being analog free for my health and my family I dug into the research online.

Yesterday I upgraded my eGO-T with a Kanger mini protank 2 bottom feed and WOW! what a difference

consistant, flavorful, perfect hits each and everytime.

looking forward to getting into the gear a tad more for a nice home piece but the eGo-T with the Kanger has replaced the nasty pack of marlboros

Congrats and welcome! You are starting a wonderful journey that I've been on a little more than a month. I started with a similar setup, love my Protank mini but got a Protank 2 for it's greater capacity. I was refilling the mimi 3 times a day and the Protank 2 lasts me all day.