My New MVP V2

20140320_195716.jpgell after much back and forth and debating and research I finally decided to scrap my dna plan save my cash and go with a brand new Innokin MVP V2 in blue. I even ended up getting it at 10% off (big thanks to the guys at my locale shop here zikwid lounge). I had wanted the black or maybe even the carbon fiber , but was really leaning towards black since I had seen 1 earlier today and it looked awesome. But they only had the silver and blue in stock. I didn't want to wait any longer and liked the blue so asked if they would honor there online discount of 10% off if I went with the blue and paid cash right now for it. After checking with the boss and telling him I was a frequent in store and online customer (so much so he already knew my first and last name and had my account pulled up immediately), as well as a good guy ;) he hooked up the 10% off and I've been vaping extremely happy since.

as for the mod itself I must say I am more then impressed, satisfied and happy with mu discussion this thibg is awesome!! Kills my evic by trillions! I have also stubbed across what I feel is my perfect sweet spot for the moment rocking a innokin iclear 30s dual coil tank with a 1.5 ohm atomized in it (according to the MVP it is really a 1.6 ohm attys, yea the MVP tells ya that it's awesome, hahaha) and vaping halo's 24mg sub zero e liquid, im bouncing back and forth between a vv setting of 4.5v sometimes and then switching to the 9.0watts other times. Both settings feeling perfect for the moment. Using it more on the watts setting though. But yea loving it! Def. Recommended it to anyone looking for a first second third backup or daily mod. It is my new daily my evic has been demoted to the back up but doubt ill ever even need as I can use the MVP as a pass through as I charge away. Im telling u they have thought of it all for this mod do ur self a favor and go get urs. Hahaha. They should hire me to promote huh? Lol. Here's a pic of the new guy.

Yea I have seen those wraps. Look pretty cool. Havent really found 1 yet that I just need to have so well see. Maybe when I start getting a littlw bored of the color since the blue wasn't my first choice or if I find that wrap I just gotta have. Haha. Still loving it and have actually kinda grown to like thw blue more then I thought. So prob rock it for a while before a change.

Any tricks, tips or advice u have for a new mvp owner being an owner ur self?

You won't be disappointed in the mvp 2. I have 2 of them and just so you are aware they make wraps for them.9upamyju.jpg

MVP is a damn good battery, I've been using mine for just under 6 months now and havent looked back.. just around at other stuff! Is that silver battery on top a skin or did you sand the shell down?! looks rad.

MVP is a damn good battery, I've been using mine for just under 6 months now and havent looked back.. just around at other stuff! Is that silver battery on top a skin or did you sand the shell down?! looks rad.

I think thats just the regular silver color isnt it? Could be wrong but looks like the silver 1 just shinny due to the light in the pic.

I think thats just the regular silver color isnt it? Could be wrong but looks like the silver 1 just shinny due to the light in the pic.

did the mvp 1 have the iTaste and MVP logo on the front along with their slogan on the back?

did the mvp 1 have the iTaste and MVP logo on the front along with their slogan on the back?

I am honestly not sure as I have a V2 and never seen a V1 in person. Either way this is a kick *** mod and Im still loving it. everyone who has seen it so far as well has f;lipped out over it loving it.

On the mvp1 , when you put the collar on the top it would hang over the edge just a little, on the mvp2 they moved it in just enough so it doesn't, and the buttun is a little stiffer I think, I could be wrong but I think the logos are the same, geton YouTube and look up bids on the mvp2 , grimgreen and Pet Pbusardo, both do very good reviews and will point out the differences for you

It takes off all the oil and dirt from manufacture and handling (hand oils). If you don't use alcohol first all that gunk keeps the glue from sicking properly.

I like to use alcohol for getting the gunk off of my brain after a long week of driving in Oklahoma and Texas! Lmao!

Edited by Joshuab3687

Im back and forth on the wraps. Although the blue color I got wasnt my first or even second choice it has grown on me and I now really like it and am happy with. But at the same would really like to have 2 specific wraps made. I think I am going to keep it fresh for now at least until I get a little bored with it and then maybe look into the wrap thing again.

I love my MVP 2.0 I have the black carbon fiber wrap and it looks pretty cool.

Posted Image

That's pretty sweet looking, I've been kicking around the idea of putting a wrap on my Vamo V3, its the black chrome, and starting to fade in some spots