I'd like your opinion

Bought some Custards Last Stand from Vape Dudes and it has turned the plastic tank opaque, smokey. I have read that some juices do that. I am reluctant to vape it , thinking "if it does that to plastic, what does it do to my lungs?" What do you guys think (and gals)? Paul

I would consider getting glass tanks. As far as not vaping it... I think I would be hesitant as well. I don't think the juice will harm you but I would not vape from that tank anymore without replacing the plastic. You don't know what the reaction may have added to the fluid that is in the tank. I stay away from plastic tanks now. Just my personal preference.

In the past when I was using clearomizers with a plastic tank I've had them crack from too much acidity but never go opaque. Even with the tank crackers I've used plastic tips and only had one break on me. Since then I've gone to using glass tanks so I can use any flavor without worry (like the full sized and mini Anyvape Davide and Kanger Pro Tank 2 & 3). With these I use either stainless steel tips or Pyrex glass.

Like Compenstine said, I'd be very hesitant about vaping the juice from the current tank. You don't know what changes were made in the plastic that made it turn opaque. I'd be very careful about vaping it.

Just my two cents.

My wife and I now only use KPT 2s and Davide Minis. I go back and forth as to which is my favorite. Both 2.5ml tanks, KPT 2 is heavy duty where the Davide Mini is a little lighter and definitely cheaper ($12 vs $18-$20). I think the Davide Mini gives better taste, not to put down the KPT 2. I mainly use the KPT 2s at home and the Davide Minis when I am on the go which I usually am. Not a fan at all of the Vivi Nova and Iclears.

I use different tips on my Davide mini all the time. They come with a metal tip (don't know if they're stainless steel or not). I get my stainless steel from several different places but my favorites are Empire Mod (make sure they're 510 or 901 compatible.

http://www.empiremods.com/category_s/48.htm?searching=Y&sort=5&cat=48&show=100&page=1

I love the long steel pipe drip tips from Madvapes.com for direct dripping

http://www.madvapes.com/pv-parts/dripper-tips/510-808-901.html

or the Pyrex tips at gotvapes.com

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&x=0&y=0&keyword=Picolo&dfrom=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy&dto=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy

Can the Davide Mini be fitted with a glass or chrome tip? How much are the replaceable coils?

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-mini-glassomizer-1/

Pic and description of Davide Mini. Just got 4 more and am about to order 4 more (there is a limit of 4 per order). I am regretting trading 6 Davide Minis for 3 KPT2s lol. I like the KPT 2 just fine, but am on the Davide Mini kick. Flavor is unbelievable. The last 4 I got for my wife. They are lightweight, great flavor, easy to carry, and overall just a great tank.

Needle tip bottle or a lot of patience ..

Or a qtip through the shaft, it fits as it comes out of the box if you get cardboard sticks and generic brand, to block the hole. Its how I fill em now with a regular tip.

Stick qtip in till it touches coil

unscrew base

push qtip till it is flush with opening

fill her up

push the qtip through the tip and out the bottom

put base back on

I no longer even mess with syringes and needle tip bottles. This works like a charm!

I contacted Nicoticket last night and they explained that possibly I had left some residue that reacted to the vanilla. Kent stated that they do extensive testing on their juices before retailing them. Could have even been a defective tank. I like Nicoticket juices. Paul