100%VG - What's the benefit?

The thing I don't get is same brand (different flavor) both 50/50 and one is so much easier to pull a drag. I guess the difference is the atomizer (one davide anyvape other innovate clear.) I prefer an easy drag or pull with a lot of vapor would that be more PG?

Also I just tried a 100% VG version of Vaporites VR4 to compare to their 50/50, the 50/50 is much easier to atomize/vapor, tastest better too.

Edited by regal

The thing I don't get is same brand (different flavor) both 50/50 and one is so much easier to pull a drag.  I guess the difference is the atomizer (one davide anyvape other innovate clear.)    I prefer an easy drag or pull with a lot of vapor would that be more PG?

Also I just tried a 100% VG version of Vaporites VR4 to compare to their 50/50,  the 50/50 is much easier to atomize/vapor, tastest better too.

Yes 50/50 will be better in a clearo or a bottom feed it wicks better as it is less thick also more pg will give more flavor as for the draw that all depends on you device is you want a looser draw try a aerotank or a nautilus with adjustable airflow

The thing I don't get is same brand (different flavor) both 50/50 and one is so much easier to pull a drag. I guess the difference is the atomizer (one davide anyvape other innovate clear.) I prefer an easy drag or pull with a lot of vapor would that be more PG?

Also I just tried a 100% VG version of Vaporites VR4 to compare to their 50/50, the 50/50 is much easier to atomize/vapor, tastest better too.

The only way to compare things is if you only have one variable. Different tanks can cause different results. In the end, you will have to decide what you like the best.

As far as OP is concerned... The benefit of high VG is, as you can tell, subjective! If you're using Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers (RDAs), then high VG juices are preferable for exhaling large amounts of vapor! If flavor is where you're headed, then go with a higher PG ratio.

The PG carries the flavor and throat hit, whereas the VG carries the vapor and sweetness.

If you are using standard Kanger coils (i.e. stock,not rebuilt), they don't like to wick high VG juices as fast as 50/50 or higher PG, you may wind up with dry hits. I hope this helps

unless you remove the rubber grommet from the coil head. That's the only way I was able to make it wick like it's supposed to. I like taking my evod tank with my mvp 2 and blowing huge clouds at the local vape shop. Blows people's mind.

I think the new dual coil aspire's handle high VG better than the older single coil, they are harder to find and its easy to order the wrong one.