VG allergy

Has anyone had an allergy to VG? I do a 50/50 mix of PG/VG. But when I go higher in VG(40/60 mix or more) and inhale once or twice, after about five minutes I have to head to the bathroom. I have read where glycerine can be a suppository, but some people do 100% VG and aren't affected!

Is this just me?

Never heard of it. Vegetable Glycerin is found in most cereals, marshmallows, candy, gum, rice cakes, processed meats, dried fruits and vegetables, the list is too long to put on here. Generally if someone has a PG or a VG allergy, one would know it well before the age to be vaping. Glycerine could have a laxative effect when used as a suppository or orally, not sure about vaping.

I will say this, and it may be gross, but since I started vaping there is a different "odor" when I go to the bathroom. Much stronger and pungent than before. My wife and I have noticed the same thing, not sure if its vaping or something else. Ok I know, TMI lol.

The demented side of my brain is screaming "Yes!" The other half is counting how many of bottles of brain bleach the forum has in the storage closet.

It is a regular topic of conversation between my wife and I. Literally have changed nothing else in our lifestyle. Still eat, drink the same things. No new medicine, less medication actually since vaping has allowed me to stop taking blood pressure and anxiety medicine and my wife no longer takes her sinus medicine. For some reason, we both share the same "odor" in that department. Its weird lol.