Quick question

Kinda heavy on the vg% but not unheard of. Could cause wicking issues depending on what delivery device you're using. Personally I go with 80% pg and 20% vg. - just the opposite. Some people go with 100% vg but their delivery device has to be able to accomodate that without wicking issues, dry hits etc.

I just wanted to add this to your post since I already answered in a PM. If anyone whats to tell if 1 juice is thicker than a another you can test it two ways. Best is to use a Hydrometer and test the specific gravity. Or if you have say some 50/50 on hand and your testing to see if one is thicker than the other put a drop of each on a piece of glass. The thicker liquid will take longer to flow out over the glass. This will not tell you exactly but, you would be able to know if one is indeed thicker than the other.

Looks a little thin, but when my juices (80-90% VG) acclimate to the warm(hot) temp in my big rig, they drip rather thin too. If that video is an indication that it JUST arrived in the mail with NO time to acclimate in your house and it still drips that thin, then I'd say its "may" not be the 80vg you were hoping for. Give it a toot and see.

Looks a little thin, but when my juices (80-90% VG) acclimate to the warm(hot) temp in my big rig, they drip rather thin too. If that video is an indication that it JUST arrived in the mail with NO time to acclimate in your house and it still drips that thin, then I'd say its "may" not be the 80vg you were hoping for. Give it a toot and see.

It came today around 11:30 via ups. And it's been in the were it stays around 65 to 70. But I'm going to test if not I'll email them. It's good juice don't get me wrong but I'm more into vg now.