32Ga Kanthal on Igo-W

Ive got a Igo- w coming this week and some 32Ga kanthal wire laying around that I was using to rebuild some Kanger coils. Can I use 32Ga on the Igo? Im not looking for Sub ohms, I'm shooting for something over 1.2 as my device won't fire anything less than 1 ohm anyhow. Is this stuff going to work and how big/how many wraps should I start off or should I order something else?

Thanks

Ha…Im sure I won't escape a few dry hits in my future. As with anything there is going to be a learning curve. Personally, one of the reasons for messing around with a RDA is the simplicity and capability of a DIY fix without having to rely on factory parts.

It should be in my mailbox tomorrow. Im really looking forward to getting a coil made up and squirting some bobas bounty in there. I hope I'm not disappointed.

How is the airflow on the IGO W? Is it a hard pull or an open Vape?

BTW, how long before my computer stops trying to autocorrect the word Vape with Tape? lol

You may need to drill the airhole larger. Build a single coil setup first, wick it, and give her a toot. If it feels too tight, drill it out a step or two bigger. If and when you decide to build a dual setup, you will definitely want to open the airhole up or drill a new one opposite the first. I had to do that on my nimbus clone. Only problem with that is, if it only came with one hole, it may be opposite the logo.

I'm not one who is overly concerned with aesthetics, so drilling thru the logo is no big deal for me as it pertains to clones.