Does vapor have a scent?

fishguy1123

As I'm still waiting for my stuff to arive to start a new chapter in my life, I was wondering if the vapor that's produced has a smell to it? Grape=grape scent etc....

Edited by fishguy1123

Yes, some are stronger than others. Coffee flavors usually give off the strongest from what I've experienced. Fruit flavors are usually pretty light.

We're not supposed to vape in the building where I work so I stealth vape in my office. My boss walked in one day just a second after I exhaled an orange-cranberry juice. He sniffed and asked what smelled so good. I just shrugged and said, "Maybe it's the new air freshener I just put up?" :D

Don't get me wrong, it won't stick around, but others will be able to smell it.

Its not like cig smoke that'll stick to ur clothes till u wash em. Lol

Will it help with the morning rituals? Mask it for the unfortuinate next person in line? lmao

Will it help with the morning rituals? Mask it for the unfortuinate next person in line? lmao

Uhmm, I'm not sure. I never asked the next guy waiting when I walk out the truckstop crappers. Lol! But sure masked what happened in there before I got in there!

Vapor puts off a great smell! I have a German Rottweiler named Ram who lives indoors, and the first few times I vaped Blueberry eliquid he stared at me like he was 100% sure I was eating something really good! Lol It was really funny! I have a maple pecan flavor and my boyfriend says it smells like pancakes with syrup!

Edited by wvducklady

Vapor puts off a great smell! I have a German Rottweiler named Ram who lives indoors, and the first few times I vaped Blueberry eliquid he stared at me like he was 100% sure I was eating something really good! Lol It was really funny! I have a maple pecan flavor and my boyfriend says it smells like pancakes with syrup!

Cool! But may I know that were you a smoker before? If so, how could you get used to this, 'cuz they taste totally different.

Yes I smoked for about 8 years! Honestly I was at the point where cigarettes were starting to taste nasty to me, and I was tired of smoking! When I first started vaping I had a couple cigarettes also. Such as, my favorite times to smoke were when I first woke up and in the evening around 5:30. So I smoked a cigarette at these times until I finally stopped smoking completely. One day I said no more smoking, and I have not touched another cigarette since. So, at first you may still need a couple cigarettes, and if you do, do not feel bad. A lot of people have a couple cigarettes when they first start vaping.