HELP! How do you fill the iClear i30s?!

logicone

Sorry guys, I'm a n00b to this forum so I don't know if I posted in the correct place (if I didn't I am sorry and I'm sure it will get moved and myself yelled at). I got the i30s tank system yesterday (the same tank that comes with the Innokin VTR) and for the life of me I can't figure out how to fill it. From what it shows you keep the atomizer/carto in and unscrew the adjustable mouthpiece from the top

Sorry guys, I'm a n00b to this forum so I don't know if I posted in the correct place (if I didn't I am sorry and I'm sure it will get moved and myself yelled at). I got the i30s tank system yesterday (the same tank that comes with the Innokin VTR) and for the life of me I can't figure out how to fill it. From what it shows you keep the atomizer/carto in and unscrew the adjustable mouthpiece from the top

The whole metal piece on top unscrews from the clear plastic tank not just the drip tip

Unscrew the top ridged, metal ring where it meets the plastic tank and drip your juice down the side of the tank until it reaches the bottom of the interior threads of the tank. Replace the top, give it a few minutes and then vape away.

Uhh, No...there is a max fill line at 3ml, 3/4 up from the bottom. If you fill past that line, you'll be gurgling flooded..

Uhh, No...there is a max fill line at 3ml, 3/4 up from the bottom. If you fill past that line, you'll be gurgling flooded..

Uhhh....OK, if you say so. Never happened here, but yeah, stop at the max line if it makes you feel safer.