Itaste vv v3 users?

I've put this in consideration as I narrow my choices down for a purchase. I'd like to hear from those that have been useing it now that it's been out for a lil while. Most y tube reviews I've seen are from when they first came out. Thanks for any input!

No matter what you wind up getting you'll also want more than one battery so you have back ups just in case something breaks or it's charging and you can't use it. And always get back ups for your back ups. You'll never be sorry. :)

My wife uses the v3 and loves it. The battery last her almost all day. She takes it to work and charges it when she goes to bed. She uses her egos in between.

I had thought the same about the egos. Since the Itaste is a passthru, and uses the micro usb I already have plenty of cell phone chargers I can use to begin with. Pick up a couple basic egos as back ups probly.

How long has she been useing hers?

I've heard the the authentic ones have a single rivet near the top and knock off's have multiple, any idea if thats true?

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know. I don't think there is a clone of the innokin products. If there is I haven't seen one. She has been using it for a few weeks now and loves it.

Absolutley no clones of Innokin products. Not saying clones are bad either. Sometimes its all you got to work with. Sometimes clones work better then the original