New Guy

Herb Garrison

Hi I'm Herb and I just started vaping 5 days ago. I quit smoking and am now just vaping and I like it so far but I wanted to know from some veteran vapers if I can improve my setup at all. I bought a Sigelei Zmax V5 Telescopic with a 5 ml Hyper Tank using a bottom coil system at 1.8ohm and I am set at 3.4 voltz. Are there any improvements or adjustments I can make to get a better vape?

I use a protank 2 with 2.5 ohm coils on an MVP 2 and a protank 2 mini at 1.8 ohm on my 3.7 volt regulated eGo batteries. I will probably get beat down for this, but as of yesterday I am only ordering 1.8 ohm coils. Why? Less crap to deal with and I get the same vape at less wattage on my MVP v2 with the 1.8 ohm coils as I was getting with the 2.5 ohm coils at higher wattage. Just remember it is about what works for you. After 5 years of vaping this just seems best for me.

For all my Anyvape Davide minis on Vision Spinners I use 1.8 ohm coils exclusively. Also in the full sized Davide and Kanger Pro Tank 2 I use the 1.8 ohm coils. For the full sized Davide on my iTaste VTR mod I use 2.5 ohm coils but prefer the 1.8 personally.

If you like it, that's what you should use. Don't let anyone tell you that it's wrong or to use something else when it's what works best for you. :)