KVapor V81

Lyrical

(Moved from another thread)

Well I made an impulse buy the other night, I hope I did okay.

I bought a KVapor V81 mechanical mod from The Vapor Girl.

http://www.thevaporg...hanical-mod.htm

I've wanted a mod with changeable batteries for a while. I know, I should have asked for advice here...but like I said, it was an impulse buy around 2am! I got 2 18650 batteries and a dual charger also.

I'll probably receive it Monday.

Why does it have to be a mod with replaceable batteries? Why not just get a vision spinner or vv ego? Cheaper and does the same thing. The thing with "cheap mods" is just like everything else. You get what you pay for. The more expensive mods are more expensive for a reason. Cuz they're reliable, built better, etc...

I'm old school, i'll always recommend the Provari over any other mod. Period. But that's just my opinion. If your'e looking for a cheap source of vv the only other thing i'd recommend is the vision spinner, both on personal experience.

Lyrical, what device are you gonna sit atop your mech? If you're just gonna use a kpt or similar tank style glasso or clearo, then I tend to agree with blucavvy. But, if you're looking into going the RDA/RBA route, then that mech will be a good start.

I hadn't thought that far yet. A neighbor's suppose to have something for me to try out.

Why does it have to be a mod with replaceable batteries? Why not just get a vision spinner or vv ego? Cheaper and does the same thing. The thing with "cheap mods" is just like everything else. You get what you pay for. The more expensive mods are more expensive for a reason. Cuz they're reliable, built better, etc...

I'm old school, i'll always recommend the Provari over any other mod. Period. But that's just my opinion. If your'e looking for a cheap source of vv the only other thing i'd recommend is the vision spinner, both on personal experience.

I just thought that was the "next step". I have the KR808d-1s I started out with, I have several eGos - from 450 mAh to 1100 mAh, a 1100 Vision Spinner and a 1300 mAh Vision Spinner, a1300 mAh Ego-C Twist, an iTaste MVP VV and an iTaste MVP.

Obsessive...or normal, I'm not sure.

Honestly with what you already have i don't think your'e going to see anything better out of your new purchase. Unless like stated you start looking into rebuildable's.

Btw, the massive collection is normal. I don't even remember everything i've bought as far as vape gear goes.

Another thing I had been thinking of in wanting to get a mod is...I thought it would be more cost effective to just have to buy single batteries rather than buying new eGos or whatever when the old ones wear out.

It's all still cheaper than smoking...

Well, my V81 arrived Tuesday. I charged both batteries that same day and have been using it ever since with the first battery! It took a while to get used to the bottom button but I've got that now. I like the size and weight of it. I've got a full size Vivi Nova tank on it and it looks fine. I'm waiting for some full size Kanger ProTanks to arrive, all I have is the mini size. The rainbow color is really nice, it's brighter colored than the rainbow Vision Spinner I have.

So...so far, so good. It's what I was hoping it'd be when I ordered it. I don't have anything of any better quality to compare it to so I don't know any different.