Excited!

I've hit one week analog free!!! Hubby is at 4 days. But my daughter is back home from my dads, and the temptation for analogs is high.... I've increased my nic from 18 to 24. Back to the daily thing of homeschooling, dealing with her PTSD, meltdowns, blow ups, and mood swings. The first night she was back at home, she had a meltdown at bedtime that left both of us in tears--- she was ticked off that she couldn't go to Detroit with my dad! Luckily a few phone calls from my dad, stepmom, and her favorite person ever (not family) calmed her down. There's something about the tattoo community that soothes my kid....

If I can keep it up with my daughter back at home, I'll know I'm done with analogs for good.

Keep the 24mg on hand, like I said my wife has been on 24mg exclusively for approaching a year. Dont put too much pressure to do 18mg over 24. If you need 24, go with 24. I am puffing on 24mg right now because I have a staff of damn idiots and am about to fire about a half a dozen people.

Maybe consider 30 b? :)

Nah 24 gets it done when I need a hardcore burst lol. 90%+ of the time I am solidly on 18mg and am happy with that. I try and only use 24mg when I need to at this point because it dehydrates me terribly no matter how much water I take in. Amazing that my wife can vape 3-4ml a day of 24mg. She is 6' tall, 130lbs, and can drink my *** under the table too haha.

Lol. No. It. sounded like you were getting ready to drop the hammer on a few people....

That has nothing to do with nic haha. It has to do with trying to purge the idiots that refuse to grow, you know, the ones that think things should be done a certain way and the only reasoning is "Well, we always did it that way before". Sometimes the only solution is a massive purge.

I was amazed at how fast I forgot about cigarettes. A few days and I was over it and looking for more cloud. Push on, upgrade if you need to for vapor improvement but don't go backwards.

I dropped my nic down to 6 over a few months and I'm stuck here. I vape a lot at night and found more than 12 kept me up at night. I use 6 during the day now and if I plan to vape a lot I cut it with some zero nic so I don't lose sleep.