YouTube Video: Quad Micro Bunny Coils

GEFFiCART

Cool vid, although it's way too advanced for where I'm at right now.  :D

It's okay! Lol. There are many levels in vaping. And I want to continue to make videos for the wide range. From egos, to mods, to AVPs, to safety, whatever I learn or come across id like to share.

It's okay! Lol. There are many levels in vaping. And I want to continue to make videos for the wide range. From egos, to mods, to AVPs, to safety, whatever I learn or come across id like to share.

I especially like all the info you give about ohms, how the ohms will decrease as you add more nano coils, etc. That's very good information for me at this point. Right now I'm still working on a single nano coil and getting it so the vapor doesn't try to remove my tonsils from the harshness. Lol. :D

I especially like all the info you give about ohms, how the ohms will decrease as you add more nano coils, etc. That's very good information for me at this point. Right now I'm still working on a single nano coil and getting it so the vapor doesn't try to remove my tonsils from the harshness. Lol.  :D

Try just micro coils first the nano coils are a hotter vape I build off a 5/64th bit wont be as hot and less harsh

Try just micro coils first the nano coils are a hotter vape I build off a 5/64th bit wont be as hot and less harsh

Would you mind repeating that in English? :evil:

Oh, and I misspoke. I was making micro coils not nano coils using 30 gauge Kanthal 12 wraps around a 20 gauge needle. Should I use the bigger 5/64th bit instead? Hopefully I can find my drill bits. My SO has a bad habit of taking off with my tools and not returning them into my tool box. :)

Would you mind repeating that in English? :evil: Oh, and I misspoke. I was making micro coils not nano coils using 30 gauge Kanthal 12 wraps around a 20 gauge needle. Should I use the bigger 5/64th bit instead? Hopefully I can find my drill bits. My SO has a bad habit of taking off with my tools and not returning them into my tool box. :)
what is the ohms on the 12 wraps Edited by Vispera

Wow never had a coil that high in a rda make sure your air hole is lined up with the coil and I think I read you got lower nic juice I would go with less wraps and bring ohms down some 2.2 seems high

Edited by Vispera

Wow never had a coil that high in a rda make sure your air hole is lined up with the coil and I think I read you got lower nic juice I would go with less wraps and bring ohms down some 2.2 seems high

I'm just talented that way. *rolls eyes at self* Is it not good to have that high an ohm for RDAs?

I'm just talented that way. *rolls eyes at self* Is it not good to have that high an ohm for RDAs?

I sub ohm but I have I 1.3 in my kayfun that I like 2.2 would just take longer to heat up so lower ohms would be better I would shot for a 1.5-1.2 for a single coil build for duel I would go for 2.0 on each that would put you at about 1 ohm

I sub ohm but I have I 1.3 in my kayfun that I like 2.2 would just take longer to heat up so lower ohms would be better I would shot for a 1.5-1.2 for a single coil build for duel I would go for 2.0 on each that would put you at about 1 ohm

Thanks for the advice. I'll give that a try. :)

Wrapping on a 20g needle is equivalent to a 1/32nd bit and thus its a "nano". Wrapping on a 5/64th bit or 12g needle is considered a "micro". I've seen "macro" coils done using a loose wrap method hand wound around doubled up silica.

Good info to know. Thanks! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Plus 2 in the added info about the ohms, very useful info for anybody just starting out, I would have thought for sure by doubling the coils it would double the ohms, I've watched a tone of vids and don't recall anybody explaining that so thanks alot, I look ok forward to your future build tutorials Edited by Rcam1977

Plus 2 in the added info about the ohms, very useful info for anybody just starting out, I would have thought for sure by doubling the coils it would double the ohms, I've watched a tone of vids and don't recall anybody explaining that so thanks alot, I look ok forward to your future build tutorials

Thanks! I just don't want anyone getting hurt in building. I mean the occasional burn and/or stick with a needle is common haha

To add on to things I've just got a job at my favorite B&M in their soon to be newest location, its exciting.

Are there any types of builds any of you would like for me to do? or get information to explain about a topic or issue?

Thanks! I just don't want anyone getting hurt in building. I mean the occasional burn and/or stick with a needle is common haha

To add on to things I've just got a job at my favorite B&M in their soon to be newest location, its exciting.

Are there any types of builds any of you would like for me to do? or get information to explain about a topic or issue?

Have you tried the Clapton Coil yet? That looks pretty interesting.

Personally I can't wait to get my nimbus and try a dual dragon coil build

Have you tried the Clapton Coil yet? That looks pretty interesting.

Personally I can't wait to get my nimbus and try a dual dragon coil build

I haven't yet but all I have for kanthal is 28g and 30g. Those aren't the ideal gauges for that coil :(